.:77:.

Dream buttoned up his shirt as he walked out of the elevator.
"Fuckin hell..." he muttered.. he wanted to have some fun with George.

George chuckled as he followed, holding zuma close..

Dream wandered out of the elevator.

"Oh! Dream! So sorry for disrupting you on such short notice." Hannah walked over to the two fairly quick.

Dream shrugged.. a bit frustrated.
"It's- whatever... but what do you need to talk to be about?" He crossed his arms.. he was actually annoyed-

"About George's latest kidnapping- we've learned some- stuff behind the scenes." Hannah sighed as she put her arms by her side.
"Do you mind if we talk?" She grew more serious.

Dream grew intrigued by the matter.
"Oh..?" He cocked a brow.

George had an awkward laugh.
"Yeah- I'm just gonna... I'm gonna go sit in the garden for when you guys are done.." he didn't want to talk about it...so he just took zuma with him to the garden.

"Sensitive topic?" Hannah turned to dream with a soft look.

Dream nodded... he knew why George didn't want to talk about it.
"Yeah."he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well.. I brought ally and lemon with me to keep George company." Hannah had a faint smile, trying to make the conversation less awkward.

Dream just huffed.. he hated Ally- but he didn't know who lemon was.. he was probably gonna hate them too.
"Great.." he muttered.
"George is going to be happy."

Hannah had a faint chuckle.
"Anyways.. I have something you might want to see." She held up a folder.
"Let's hurry this up."

.: George POV :.

George let zuma sit on his lap as he watched the koi swim around in the water..

"Careful zuma.. I don't want you falling in." George let zuma hover his hands above the water as he held him carefully.

Zuma laughed as the koi swam under his hands, feeling the koi's scales against his small hands.

"Having fun I see?" Ally giggled as she walked over to George.

George jumped slightly as he looked behind.
"Oh! Hi ally!" He noticed another .. unfamiliar... beta..?
"Who's your friend..?" He tilted his head confused.

"Oh! This is my girlfriend! Lemon!" Ally turned to the smaller beta next to her.
"You don't get to see her often when you and Dream come over." She smiled.
"She's apart of our undercover agents team  Hannah hired for private missions."

Lemon smiled.
"Hi! Ally has spoken a lot about you! Would you like some candy..?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a lolliepop.

Ally let out a hum.
"Sorry, she likes giving candy to new people." She shook his head.

George was analyzing her at first... she was.. very short, around 5'1.. blonde hair.. she had a rose eyepatch on her left eye... Hannah must have given it to her.
"It's nice to meet you lemon, my names George.. and no thank you." He passed on the Candy... he didn't trust her.

Lemon shrugged before unwrapping it, sliding it into her mouth.
"Alright, that's okay" She giggled.

George had a faint chuckle as he held zuma carefully.

"Oh? Is that zuma!" Lemon gasped as she crouched down infront of them.
"I've heard so much about him!" She nodded

George nodded.
"Yeah" he smiled.
"Do you wanna hold him..?" He offered.