.:34:.

It had been the next morning and George was woken up early when Dream got up to get ready...

"It's so early.." George rubbed his eyes as he sat up, whining..
"Why did you wake me up.." the omega whined.. covering his eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry love, I slept in as it is and I have a meeting in just about an hour." Dream started putting his blazer on, getting himself ready.

George whined slightly, he wanted to sleep in some more.
"Why can't I wander around the floor again?" He blinked- forgetting why.

"I'm just worried is all, you can wander around the floor...I'm just paranoid.." Dream sighed before sitting at the edge of the bed next to George.
"Sorry- I was over thinking."

"You don't have to apologize" George leaned himself against Dream shoulder.

Dream smiled before ruffling George's hair.
"Well I'm going to need Sapnap and Karl with me for the meeting" he turned to George.
"I'm going to send Wilbur and Tommy down for- personal reasons.. and also Sam an ponk... and...." he cut himself off at the end bit.

"And who?" George raised an eyebrow- concerned who else.

"Punz-" Dream scrunched his nose slightly- he knew George was going to complain.

"Whyyyy" George whined as he flopped onto the bed.
"He's a dick." He spat aggressively.
"I hate him."

"I know he's a dick but he's good at his job..he doesn't need to talk to you he just needs to be there for your protection" Dream stood up and turned around, facing George.

"Okay..." George pouted- nodding softly.

Dream checked his watch and sighed.
"I have to go love" he adjusted the cuffs of his sleeves.

"Okay.. be careful" George sat up, smiling.

"I always am." Dream leaned in and gave George a quick peck on the lips.
"Now I have to go." He turned and made his way out of the bedroom leaving George by himself.

.:George POV:.

George sighed as he flopped down onto the bed.
"Today's gonna be so boring" he just rolled himself into a blanket cocoon, he just wanted to stay a cocoon until Dream returned.

He was debating if he wanted to wander around the upper floor- maybe he could at least talk to some others..

But as George was about to go to sleep someone basically ran in- yelling.

"GEORGE!" Karl basically jumped on the bed next to George.

"AHH!" George jumped, before looking over at Karl in a panic.
"Jesus Karl! You scared the fuck out of me!" He hissed slightly.

"Yeah yeah, Sapnap asked me out!" Karl shook George, trying to wake him up more.
"I've been dying to tell you!!!" The beta was over thrilled with joy.

"Oh shit-" George was shocked.. quickly perking up.
"So he finally did it?! he was crushing so hard on you man!" he sat up squirming out of the blanket.

"Mhm!" Karl nodded, his smile widening.

"Also I recommended we get out of the bedroom..cause you know..." George nudged his head.
"Dream will get mad."

"Oh yeah- right" Karl hopped off the bed.
"I'll see you in the living room!" He turned back at George.

"No.. I want to sleep until Dream returnsss" George whined, tucking his head under the blanket.
"It's Comfy." He held the blanket.