.:38:.

Dream was the first to wake up, his first instinct was to see if George was there, to make sure it wasn't a dream....

He left out a sigh of relief when he felt George curl up next to him- hugging him.

"George, love wake up." Dream shook George, he wanted to do something with George...he missed George and wanted to do something with him.

"What..." George whined, he didn't want to wake up, he wanted to sleep in.
"I want to sleep in..." he moved himself away from Dream.
"I'm tired"

"Yes~ I know but I want to spend time with my mate, we were separated for so long.." Dream whined as he laid dramatically on top of George.

"Get off meee.. you're so touchie" George tried pushing Dream off, he was acting like a child.

"No, I missed you." Dream moved himself and hugged george.
"I missed you so much." He smiled.

George just finally accepted the hug.
"Fine.. what do you want." He was not a morning person most the time.

"I want to do something with you" Dream pulled George closer to his chest, nuzzling him.

"You better not have woken me and have not decided want you want to do" George had a low growl as he glared up at Dream.
"I spent 5 days without sleep." He rubbed his eyes.

"Well that's why I woke you up, so you can decided what we can do." Dream rested his head on georges.

"What time is it.." George yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"About seven am." Dream lightly shrugged.
"Not early." He was wanting to spend every moment with George.

"I'm going back to bed." George turned his back to Dream and tried drifting to sleep.

"Nooo.. I need attention." Dream whined as he pulled George closer to him, nudging him.

George wiggled his way out of Dreams grasp.
"Nope..." he picked up a pillow and threw it at Dreams face, as he did that he got off the swinging bed.

Dream removed the pillow from his face.
"Georgeeee where are you going." He sat up.

"Bed." George left the garden and made his way towards the bedroom.
"I'm heading to our room."

Dream groaned before following George..
"Whyyy" he put his hands in his pockets as he followed.

"Because im tired, I slept on a brick for five days, I'm tired." George walked into the bedroom closing the door behind him.

Dream gave an unimpressed look before opening the door again.
"Can we At least cuddle if your going to sleep"

George sat on the bed before looking back at Dream..thinking about it.
"Fine."He flopped down on the bed.

Dream smiled before he made his way over to george, laying down on the bed next to him.

George rested his head on Dreams chest tiredly... he was exhausted.

"Sorry..I've been so energetic this morning, I'm just glad that I'm not waking up alone again.."
Dream looked up at the ceiling, smiling happily.

"Yeah.. I'm glad I'm not waking up in the cold broken room." George scrunched his nose slightly just at the thought of being in that room again.

Dream ran his fingers through George's hair.
"Don't worry, you'll never see that room again." He would make sure George wouldn't..

"I hope so.." George yawned, rubbing his eyes.