Afreen 🌺Part 12🌺

Hello everyone,

So here's the next part of Afreen 🌺🌺🌺

This update has MATURE content☺️, so if you are not comfortable feel free to skip.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

𝑨𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 12

It was almost ten and the two occupants of the room were engrossed in their own world. Dua was busy reading some papers and Shayaan was reviewing some budgets.

It was now the daily routine that was fixed, after their dinner which was fairly early, they would spend their time in the study, after their marriage daadajaan had made a separate portion available for the newly weds. It was having everything and Shayaan had made some changes like renovated the study and made it attached to their room.

The thing that his wife appreciated more than him as it gave her the lone time with her husband. Not that it was something intimate but staying close to each other even at a distance of few meters was enough for Dua. Till now she had a habit of studying in her room and the books, papers, stationary would be scattered there. Her room had a study table for her but not Shayaan's.

First few days were difficult for her. She would have to clean up after studying which was a task on its own. Two times she slept with a book lying beside her, her pen open and her assignment sheets scattered and she knew that it was her husband who had tidied the room specially bed.

And the next day she was embarrassed because he didn't complaint.

Then, to avoid that situation, she started using her room and would sleep there only to be carried by her husband at night. As a result one day shayaan had placed her thing's in his study making space for her to do the things how she wanted.

She was allowed to create a mess and work on her own. Sometimes he would also help her but it was rare as the semester was newly started. So, she barely needed help.

As a result, now both of them would be engrossed in their work in the confines of the spacious study.

Dua groaned as her neck stiffened working without a break and she looked at the time, it was already eleven and Shayaan was still having his eyes on the laptop.

One thing she has learnt from living with him and sharing his space is that he was meticulous about his work. He knew how to do the smallest of the work and he was an engineer by his profession and had completed his Masters in administration.

She got up from the comfy chair and moved towards the couch where her husband was working in a relaxed position, and as he sensed her just with her movements his one hand moved forward to bring her close without removing his eyes from the laptop and she gladly took the offer like always. she adjusted herself as he moved a little for her to lean on him, it was their daily routine.

"Aur kitna kaam hai?" She asked her husband who took her hand and kissed gently. she leaned more and was now making herself comfortable on him lying on his side making sure that she was supported by him. She moved a little to face him and wrapped her arms around his bicep.

Shayaan know that his wife was tired and exhausted by the work. As Dua proceeded to make herself comfortable, he closed the laptop, placing her head on his lap. She snuggled and released a sigh of relief as his hands massaged her hair.

His wife was tired and instead of going directly to their room, she chose to come to him. That was a fairly new development. He thought as his hands gently massaged her scalp earning a relieved sigh.