Ikhlaas 🌷Part 14🌷

Ikhlaas

Part 14

"Noor utho," Samina pulled the warm blanket off her daughter's sleeping form who immediately pulled it back. Noor was sleeping without caring for the world.

"Ammi sone de na..", She cribbed but Samina had none, she pulled the blanket again and closed the fan.

There was a slight dip in the temperature but Noor preferred fan and a blanket with it.

"Ammmi..", Noor's voice echoed in the room.

"Kya ammi.. utho. Ab toh shadi bhi ho gayi hai phir bhi aisi harkatein hain.. Noor Haider kabse wait kar raha hai. Kya kaha tha tumne use?" Samina chided her daughter who was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and eyes closed still wanting to sleep for some more time.

"Pata nahi ammi..," she said sleepy not remembering that she had demanded that he would have breakfast with her every single morning since they were married, technically it was a day but she wanted to have the first meal of her husband every day.

"Aap mujhe sone de na.. Kasam se ammi.. agar Haider ne mujhe aise uthaya toh maine unhe chod dena hai.." her words were immediately hushed by her mother.

"Yeh dhamkiyan baad mein Dena abhi jaldi se ready ho jao.. Yeh bhi nahi yaad ki tunhare bhai ki shaadi ke functions Aaj se shuru ho rahe hain.. kam se kam kuch madad hi karwa do," Samina told her daughter who was trying to get up albeit non interestingly.

"Ammi woh pink wala dress nikaal den Aaj ke liye. Maine specially nikkah ke dusre din ke liye liya tha. Mujhe apne shauhar ka chehra dekhna hai jab woh mujhe pehli baar dekhenge".

Samina smiled at her daughter, she was happy that Noor was happy.

She never thought that Noor would be that excited about her marriage or was it just because she was married.

"Beta thodi sharam karlena.. sab hain ghar par, aur aap apni tayi ammi ki..," before she could complete Noor dashed into the ensuite not caring about her mother anymore only to shout.

"Ammi kal se aap mujhe nahi uthana, maine Haider ko keh dena hai.. wo mujhe kam se kam pyaar se toh utayenge.", her mother didn't know what to do with her daughter.

Samina made a mental note to ask her daughter to correct her thinking, Haider was her husband not her personal servant.

Samina left before her daughter could ask and demand anymore from her or ask her anything atrocious.

"Allah Haider ko sabr den..", she prayed for her nephew cum son in law.

===

"Noorie kahan hain Bhai?" Came a direct enquiry from Ahmar who was waiting for his sister to start the dance practice. Their noorie had decided everything, even fought with their Samina tayi ammi so that she could enjoy Raahil Bhai's wedding.

"Are Haider se kyun puch rahe ho?" their father asked him not to understand why the twins were suddenly interested in knowing the whereabouts of their Noor.

"Baba aur kisse puchen? Hamari behen ke shauhar hain yeh, inhe pata hona chahiye inki begum kahan hain?" Amir replied to for his twin making a face at Haider who inturn just gave him the glare.

"Raahil Bhai do din ke baad aapse bhi yehi sawaal honge" Falak teased Raahil who was otherwise busy eating.

"Ulfah upar taiyar ho rahi hai.." he replied much to everyone's amusement. Raahil was determined not to let anyone tease him.

Specially the twins. Although he know that his sister wasn't someone he could stop.

"Yeh dekhnen aise hote hain ache shauhar..biwi ki saari khoj khabar rakhte hain.." the dramatic words of Amir Zamani were cut by his mother who served her son in law some tea.