Beholding Trust : Epilogue

Beholding Trust

Epilogue

"Ahh.. looks like I have to be alert today..' Shahyaan said a little dramatically.

He looked at his wife dressed in a black sequenced saree that was covering her at right places and then their baby who whose red and white frock was making her look like a little angel.

Shahyaan had gotten her some special hair pins and his wife didn't knew that the pins had real diamonds that he had specially gotten for her birthday and what his wife doesn't know doesn't hurt.

Asbah turned and looked at her husband who was looking deviously handsome himself.

She turned and looked at him leaning on the door. Well they were young. Shahyaan had turned thirty this year and having married fairly early first time didn't help, not when his wife looked enchanting.

"Aap kab aaye?" She asked him as he walked towards her and gave her an appreciative glance.

"Just now.." Asbah was about to make zaara wear her little shoes but then she saw that her husband pulled her towards him.

"Come here.." his hands caressed her bare waist and she could see his eyes getting dark with desire and a red hue crept on her cheeks making her look down.

He fished a delicate chain from his pocket and sided her hair, Asbah looked at her husband as he fastened the delicate chain around her neck. Her hands went towards the delicate pattern that was adorning her neck. His M shaped lips curved in a smile and she could see anticipation in his eyes.

This was the first gift that he had gotten for her if they doesn't consider the exorbitant amount Saira begum had spend on her jewelry in their Nikkah and the wedding gift that was a family heirloom.

"Mere liye kyun?" She asked trying to give him back a little that she had learnt from him.

Shahyaan saw her twinkled eyes and her teasing words made him understand that his wife has indeed changed a little.

He was seeing a new and improved version of Asbah.

Wanting to make her continue the charade he went and lied down on the bed,taking their baby in his arms. He wasn't exactly lying down, just half lying on the bed and holding zaara close to him. He loved how zaara feel in his arms.. her baby fragrance always manages to make him feel light.

"I was getting a little charitable today, wo kya hai na, it's my baby's first birthday and when we...." he pointed towards zaara and Himself, "went to get something for her, so zaara liked this for her mama. Isliye leliya.."

Asbah sat beside the duo and she looked at her daughter who was trying to climb on her husband and he was supporting her play. Her eyes went towards the delicate pins that she doesn't remember putting in her hair and then a broach pinned to her frock.

Her eyes went towards her pendent, the three had same design.

She immediately took zaara in her arms and it was a rough hold that was purely unintentional. Her eyes went towards the three things similar pattern designs.

"Yeh.." she pointed and Shahyaan took zaara in his arms.

"Yeh kya tarika hai Asbah.. zaara abhi ro deti.." he scolded his wife a little as zaara's lips wobbled to cry. He could never see his little darling cry.

He rocked her in his arms trying to stop her crying but his wife had some thoughts all together. She wasn't oblivious to things but she kissed zaara on her cheeks and then again diverted her attention towards her husband.