Ikhlaas 🌷Part 15🌷

Part 15

"Noor I will eat after some time. Tum zehmat mat karo." Haider told Noor who immediately glared at him knowing well that her Mazaji Khuda was not even looking at her.

Not that she mind. She knew that Haider was busy these days and she wasn't a nagging wife. Instead of reminding him, she would do the honors and feed her husband.

"Zehmat? main apne shauhar ki khidmat kar rahi hun.. apne shauhar ke liye fikarmand hun main..yeh kaun si zehmat hoti hai? She pouted and mix some rice with the daal and forwarded the spoon towards him.

"Chaliye muh kholiye.. yeh kya nakhre kar rahe hain.." her scolding made him look at his Begum Jaan who was waiting for him to eat.

Haider didn't said anything instead he opened his mouth when his wife glared at him.

His Saba was totally controlling and Haider couldn't say anything to his love. He may not have confessed but he knew that his confession could wait.

For they were married in an arranged manner and he does not want to scare his Noor with his overwhelming feelings despite having some physical advances. He would still sometimes get confused with the comfort they had, especially the bonding Noor has with him.

"Noor please.. mujhe yeh sab acha nahi lag raha." Haider's words made Noor retort immediately.

"Main sirf aapko khana khila Rahi hun aur usme aap itne nakre dikha rahe hain."

At that moment Noor had established that her husband was difficult to handle. But his little wifey wasn't aware of his condition.

Noor was doing something that he never thought.

Caring for him. The way she would show her "HAQ" on him is leaving him defenceless not that he had any such leverage before. But His Noor was making it difficult for him.

How he was supposed to control his feelings when she would do such little things for him and make him defenceless against his own heart.

His gaze was fixated on her and she was busy in making him eat.

He could feel his heart getting heavy with her care and affection. How easily she would show her Rights on him. How easily he would get carried away with his Jaanan.

"Jaanan.. it's not like that.. Haider tried to placate his angry yet cute wife but she was having none.

"Aisa hi hai.. chaliye muh kholiye.. abhi nahi khayenge toh kab khayenge. Raat ke dus baj rahe hain. Ek toh mujhe samaj nahi aaraha hai ki aap apne staff se kaam kyun nahi karwate." She huffed in annoyance and fed her husband who complied to her demand without anymore tantrums.

"Har cheez toh unpar nahi chod sakte na saba.. Raahil is not here warna itna kaam nahi hota aur mein Baba ko nahi keh sakta."

Haider tried to make his wife understand. Raahil and Ulfah were on their Honeymoon trip and his father was getting retired. Haider being the only one left present couldn't do much other than shouldering the work load of his uncles.

"Kash main aapki help kar paati.." the sudden urge to help her husband made Noor have a look at him.

He was looking tired and she could even see eye bags under his eyes. She had an urge to make sure that he is taken care of.

Haider kept his laptop and files aside and went closer to his worried wife assuring her that it was momentary.

"Aap toh kar rahi hain Noor.. see you are making me eat. Aur kuch dinon ki baat hai. Ahmar and Amir will join the office in coming months toh woh dono bhi seekhenge."

Noor just hummed in response and was about to forward one more morsal to him when he stopped her.

"Laiye main khalunga.."

"Mein khila Rahi hun na.. jab aap mujhe khilate hain main kabhi mana karti hun?" She demanded answer. Noor never denied him anything.

If Haider did anything for her, she never complained and as a result, he should also follow the suit.

After all they were husband and wife.

Haider nodded in denial and eat with her hands. It was such a sweet and caring gesture that made him fall for her once again.

"Waise aap meri aadatein bigad rahi hain begum" Haider teased her as she wiped his lips with her dupatta this time.

Uff!!! it was such a loving and intimate gesture from his wife that made him look at her with an intense yet loving gaze.

"Mujhe mere shauhar ki aisi bigdi hui aadatein bahut pasand hain.. Koi masla nahi hai mujhe. Aap bhi aadat daal len.."

The tone and words were enough to melt her shauhar's insides.

"Acha ji... Baad mein shikayat nahi karengi aap?"

"Be fikar rahe aapki biwi ko apne shauhar ko pampar bhi karna aata hai.. Shikayat iss baat par toh kabhi nahi karungi." Noor kept the plate aside and looked for the sweet that she had specially made for him but couldn't find it.

"Mein woh kheer toh lana hi bhul gayi..ruken lekar aati hun.." As Noor was about to leave, Haider stopped her.

"Nahi rehne do noor. Come and sit with me.. mujhe yeh batao sab theek hai na?"

He asked her remembering how she had called him in the morning itself and complained about her mother.

"Kis baare mein?" Noor asked not getting what he was asking.

"Wo subah chachi ne kuch kaha tha na.. kya hua?" Haider asked her not sure what was the issue. All he knew was that his wife was quite angry and he still didn't know the reason.

"Haan wo.. ammi ne mujhe make up artist ke course ke liye saaf se mana kar diya. Kehti hain pehle masters karo.." she twisted her lips in annoyance and made an angry face.

Haider didn't know what to say. He knew that the family members will not get agree easily. No matter how good the profession is, there are still some professions which are frowned upon and make-up artists are one of them, especially in traditional families.

"Masters nahi karni hai?" Haider tested waters just to know what Noor wanted only to get glared at.

Only his Noor could answer him with her intense yet powerful glares.

"His Noor was back.." Haider chuckled at the sight. The lovely dovey darling who was talking sweetly to him sometime back was now glaring at him in order to bore some holes.

"Understood."

He showed his thumbs up to her who smiled in victory.

"Ammi ko toh main mana hi lungi, filhaal toh mujhe naye dresses ki list banani hai.. Ruksati ke liye aur Valime ka dress bhi select karna hai.."

She smiled broadly, their ruksati was after 45 days and Noor was literally counting days.

"Karlo, bata dena kab chalna hai shopping par." Haider answered her unquestioned question and was rewarded with a hug.

"Acha aap kaam Karen.. mujhe ab Sona bhi hai.. wo kya hai na.. kal subah jaldi uthna hai.." she took up the empty plates and was about to leave when he husband pulled her back and kissed her temple wishing her Good Night.

She smiled in return and left him to do his chores alone.

====
I was listening to "Tauba Tumhare yeh ishare" from Chalte Chalte and thought how perfectly it suits Haider and Noor.
If anyone want they can listen.

Do let me know if it feels same.

So, Will Noor be able to persuade her mother?

And

Some drama is finally coming up in this Story.

Do Like and comment

Much love ❤️

Suhana