Matched Last Part (B)

Matched

Last Part (B)

It was not easy for Ayaan to come clean with his feelings. The day was like any other day for Ayaan Qureshi but something had been special always.

The day Ayaan had met Haya at the orphanage was kind of surprise for him. He didn't even know how many times he had thanked his Mother for her insightful task. Ayaan couldn't help but to feel a little smug knowing the fact that he was the son of Shaista Zaakir Qureshi but he didn't knew that his mother was a step ahead of him.

While Ayaan was dealing with the little kids at the orphanage. Haya was very shocked seeing him there. The first thing that she noticed was that he was not in his formals. His appearance was what she had seen her friends carrying yet he was different in his own way. His shirt was something that she would pass off as off white and had the lavender color and he was looking really young and approachable in that attire.

The little girl was still in his arms and he was all engrossed in that little girl.

"Naina, the name seems familiar.." Haya thought..

"Baby.." Ayaan called the little girl and the baby looked at him. She was little sceptical but when she saw that Ayaan was very much comfortable with the little girl. She was clinging to Ayaan like she had known him for years.

Ayaan was talking to the baby girl with his hands and his eyes were more expressive than he could ever be or atleast she had seen him. Ayaan looked at Haya and he saw that her scrutinizing gaze was filtering through him. Ayaan put the girl down and asked her to play.

"Haya.." he called her.. but she didn't respond. Haya was lost in her own world. He was an enigma to her right now.

"Haya.." he called her again, this time he was actually much closer to her and the little girl was touching Haya's cheeks. Haya was suddenly disturbed from her long thought process as her doe shaped eyes stared at him.

"Ayaan ... Sir..." His name came automatically on her lips and much to Ayaan's annoyance, she knew where to draw the line. That "Sir" was enough to irk him.

"Haya do you mind waiting for me for sometime. I just have a meeting with the caretaker of his orphanage, it will take few minutes, then we can go and probably have lunch.." Ayaan's indirect approach and his unsaid insistence for the lunch was enough for Haya to know that she would be having his company for much longer time then it was needed.

She couldn't deny, not when he was her Boss. Not when he was asking her decently. There was just a lunch.. her mind screamed. She nodded and smiled slowly as his lips turned into an wide grin.

"Great then, I promise I won't be make you wait you more.." his words were so promising yet so informal. He was just so approachable. She could feel that he was far less intimidating that he appears to be.

Her first experience with him when he was easy on eyes and talk was that ball. But she couldn't deny that he was also easy on eyes.

Haya looked at his retreating figure as he was still entertaining the little girl. The toddler was hopping in his arms and was laughing with her.

She didn't knew when and how but she felt her lips smiling at his happy demeanor.

"Haya, is he actually The Ayaan QureshiI know? She questioned herself as she recalled how Ayaan was actually.

He was egoistic, arrogant and someone with high temper. The adjectives that she had used for her boss were right According to her. He was seriously an "Devil In Disguise".

The Devil who is  more like a flower for the bees to hover around... She sighed as she thought of every possible time where he was actually swarmed with a new lady. But still she was so surprised to see that he was so free with the kids specially the orphans at the orphanage. Haya was so engrossed in her thoughts when it suddenly clicked her.