Matched Last Part (C)

Matched

Last part (C)

Present

It was exactly forty five minutes later, Ayaan came.. he was appearing satisfied. His facial expressions were different from what she knew. His posture was telling her that whatever work he had, it was completely successfully.

"I hope you didn't waited for long.." his words were having a certain mischief and she couldn't get.

"No, it's forty minutes.. like you said.' She responded innocently without acknowledging his attempt to tease her.

"Let's go.." he held her hand and this time ignored her eyes which were questioning on his act and her steps quickened with his pace.

"I hope you don't mind the place Haya." Ayaan said as they reached one of the finest restaurants. Even though he hadn't a planned reservation but getting a private cabin for Ayaan Qureshi was easy. A little bit of extravagance wasn't harmful.

Ayaan paid the amount and just like he had been drilled in his mind. He pulled a chair for her. He made sure that she was comfortable before taking his place opposite to hers.

"Thank you sir.." she politely replied to his gestures.

Her down-casted eyes suddenly found the courage to look at the man infront of her. He was so different from the Ayaan Qureshi she had known but he was similar to the Ayaan who had danced with her. Even when he had held her hand without even asking her, she couldn't help but to find the firmness in the hold but it was soft enough for her to think twice about him.

"Haya please don't call me sir here." Ayaan said politely. He had wanted to
clear many things to her and he can't do it unless the professional curtain which was there wasn't removed.

"But.." Haya tried to interrupt but Ayaan cut her.

He asked her this time holding her hand. His grip wasn't like steel hold but still had the stealth like rock.

"Please.." he requested this time looking into her eyes. He was appearing very open and approachable unlike his exterior she knew as Ayaan Qureshi.

"Okay Mr. Qureshi." she said with a smile making maan groan internally.

Ayaan sighed, it is difficult ayaan.. he thought to himself. It's going to be very difficult to make her see my feelings but do not hesitate.. it is only a confession.. he thought and ignored the chillness on his hands. He was getting nervous now. Ayaan looked at her and smiled politely, she reciprocated his approach and that made maan to proceed.

Haya.. please call me Ayaan.. Mr. Qureshi is my Baba. I am not sure that I would like to be called as Mr. Qureshi now, I am young enough to be called as Ayaan." Ayaan tried hard to make her call him by his name.

She was feeling where he was going and to calm her nerves she agreed.

"I guess it is fine.. the title always belongs to one's father. If I would be a guy I wouldn't like call as Mr. Zaman as it belongs to my dad also.."

"Yes.. that's what.." before he could say anything, the waiter asked for the order and Ayaan ordered what ever Haya wanted just with an addition of his favourite dessert.

As the food arrived. Ayaan served her first and then waited till she ate. He was proving to be a perfect date. Without even making Haya uncomfortable. They were on a date without any hesitation or notice. There were nothing special about the time they were spending together. Yet it was special.

For the first time Ayaan was seeing a different Haya, someone who, he intended to make his, not the woman he worked for these months. That day he had to be the man the woman would want in his life.