Ikhlaas Part 1 🌷(Discontinued)

Part 1

It was a bright Sunday morning and the princess of the Zamani family was sleeping Hiding from all the fears.

The door clicked open and came a lady in her mid late forties and pulled the duvet from the sleeping form.

Haye Allah kaise soti hai yeh ladki.. she looked at the sleeping position of her daughter. She was lying diagonally on the queen sized bed, sleeping in an awkward position which could be termed as taekwondo position according to her mother.

Noor utho.. she pulled the duvet off Noor, the youngest daughter of zamani family and a truly miracle baby. There was noone in the family who doesn't love her. She was given the extra special treatment. The baby of the family.

Noor stirred a little and straightened herself moving all around the bed and smiled sleepily at her mother.

Good morning Ammi.. her words were like her sleepy. She turned around and slept again.

Samina Waheed looked at her daughter and knew that nothing would work except one threat.

Noor ul saba agar tum aadhe ghante mein niche nahi aayin toh kuch khane ke liye nahi milega, samjhi..

But Noor was unperturbed and kept dreaming.

And this time no one I mean no even will be able to sneak anything to you. Not even your tayi Ammi. She gave the final warning and it worked like wonders.

Noor kicked the comforter and rushed to get ready for the day. No food means no life and how is she going to survive without food.

***

The kitchen was filled with the aroma of bread pakoras, cutlets and poha. Noor came dressed in a green coloured kurti and loose pants. Her dupatta was Missing like always. She came hugged her tayi ammi who smiled knowing who was there.

Good morning tayi ammi.. Noor encircled her arms around her tayi Ammi and looked at the preparation.

Good morning Meri jaan. Uth gaya mera bacha.. her tayi ammi Zainab caressed her cheek with her free hand.

Haan.. raat mein Assignment puri karni thi na isliye late soyi thi, jisse mera Sunday waste na ho..

Noor chirped much to everyone's amusement.

On the other side her chachi was standing preparing some parathas. It was a lazy Sunday morning and everyone preferred Brunch, so the preparation was going on full swing.

Noor hum bhi hain yahan.. Rifat Ahmed asked her niece.

Noor turned and bit her tongue..

Wo sorry, aapko toh dekha hi nahi, good morning chachijaan.. Noor greeted Rifat the same way and kissed her chachi's cheeks.

Chachi, Ulfah aapi kahan hain, mujhe unke saath Market jaana tha aaj, unhone promise kiya tha mujhse.

Before her chachi could reply, her ear was twisted and she yelped in pain..

Ah.. ah.. Ammi choden..

Kya lana hain tumhe.. abhi pichle halfte bhi gayi thi tum Raahil ke saath aur ab Ulfah ke saath jaana hai..

Zainab and Rifat turned and saw the scene infront of them and hid their smile. Noor loved to go out and every single week she would find something to buy.

Bachi ko chodo Samina.. lana hoga kuch. Waise bhi bahut si cheezen chahiye hoti hain.. her tayi ammi defended her.

Noor immediately nodded her head and removed herself from her mother's vicinity lest her ears get the same treatment again.

Bhabhi aap sab ki wajah se bigad gayi hai yeh. Her mother's words made Noor pout.

Are kuch nahi hota bhabhi bachi hai abhi, aur hamari Noori bahut samjahdaar hai.. rifat caressed her cheeks and Noor beamed.

Yeh daant dikhane band karo aur kuch kaam karwao, Ulfah ko dekho subah se uth gayi hai aur ek yeh hain hamari sahabzadi jinhe sone se fursat nahi hai..

Ammi..Noor tried to protest.

But Samina reprimanded her daughter.

Tayi ammi ki help karo tum..

Haan.. chahe tayi ammi mein aapki help kar deti hun.. Noor immediately complied as her mother and chachi left tbe kitchen for the completion of some more chores.

Zainab immediately denied, she loved this girl much like her own children even more.

Nahi meri jaan mein karlungi, aap jao..

Tich.. tich.. aise kaise taiyi ammi.. mein karti hun na.. wo toh waise hi ammi ko chedne mein maza aata hai.. she grinned

Aur waise bhi jab aapki bahu aajayegi phir thodi na karungi mein yeh kaam.. Haidar bhai ki biwi se karwana hai sab kaam.

Zainab's laughter echoed as Noor lightened the atmosphere.

Zainab had a smile listening to the small munchkin infront of her.

Noor helped Zainab in setting up the plates, meanwhile Ulfah came and helped too.

******

Hello guys,

After writing Beholding Trust I really needed a break.

So a lighthearted story.

I will post Beholding Trust pretty soon..

Much love ❤️❤️❤️