Matched #7

"I can’t dance"  Haya whispered as she could hear the music falling into her ears. There, it was a pleasant tune but certainly, she knew that no pleasant music can make her dance especially in those five-inch-high heels.

"Well, I know that I am a devil and maybe an arrogant prat too." His husky voice was almost unrecognisable and haya for the first time felt that coming there was a big mistake.

She felt like a prey who was going to be gobbled up by the big bad wolf, who had already entranced her in his arms.

The tension was palpable, the dim lights weren't helping at all. Her breath hitched as he further reduced the distance between them and further whispered almost touching her ear lobe.

"Like the devil boss I am considered by my staff... but I am sure that even a devil like me, would not make your dance experience unpleasant",  Ayaan held her waist and he brought her a little close to himself and continued whispering in her ears. His warm breath made her shudder making her look directly into his eyes too wary of his intentions.

He could feel Haya looking directly into his eyes, there, it was a foreign touch or say the only touch that she had felt of a man in years who was not her father and that too after years. It was very new for her and she felt that she felt a sudden current coursing through her suddenly and she felt him leading her to the steps.

'Was he expecting her to dance?"A dance that could be fatal to her sense and sensibility.

The proximity between the two was very making her uneasy and he could feel it with her cold hands and that was the moment he realized that she didn’t know how to dance.

Ayaan felt a smile adorning his face as he knew the moment that she was imperfectly perfect, so feminine yet not so feminine with a touch of naivety and innocence.

Silently thanking the plotting of his mother, he could feel that he will finally be successful in leading the lady of his heart.

"I t was my fault to come here",  Haya murmured and that made Ayaan's hold tighten a bit on her waist But he chose to not to comment on her words as he knew that he could say many things in the moment that is going to grace them.

Somethings which will not be proper or could spoil the divinity of the atmosphere.

she was looking like a perfect lady in his arms and all he could think how wonderful they could be once he will let out his feelings for her.

Ayaan could hear her talks with herself.

"How could I do this to myself?  How could I, a wrong move and your image will be down?” she looked at Ayaan with skeptical eyes and then again continued her talks with herself  the moment she looked above Ayaan had the mystery solved.

Whenever, She looked too involved, she was engaged in her self talks.. mostly dicing herself. Ayaan wanted to laugh, he wanted but could he now? She was cursing him, calling him a devil ten times in a sentence but all he could feel the chillness of her hands, the nervousness that was there in her every step.

Bringing her more closer towards him, he actually jerked her and she came straight in his strong arms, Ayaan reduced the distance between them and he chuckled seeing her wide eyes, “what is he doing ?”, Haya again asked loud but this time she actually got an answer.

“Put your hands around my neck, that way you don’t have to do anything other than flowing with the music. I can easily lead you”. He gave answer to all her thoughts without saying much. His confident words made her put her dainty hands around his neck as he caged her completely in his arms much to her displeasure and his pleasure.

Ayaan let her go the traditional waltz pose but the new experiment made her breaths touch him. They were very close and she could feel the piercing gaze of the people left in the hall and she could say that one of them was Mrs. Qureshi and Haya knew that she could never talk with her now and not feeling and not feeling bad about her awful dancing skills. Ayaans sensed Haya’s eyes out of his focus and he called her.

'Haya," he called her only to be ignored and he called her again.

Another day without your smile

Another day just passes by

"Haya," called ayaan, as he slides her a little and her all attention was suddenly on him. He pulled her towards him as his hand was her back and him leading as the song progressed. His hands were appearing too rough and her stiff self was of no help.

Suddenly the words seem to be perfectly fit for the situation for Ayaan. He saw Haya frowning a little and he knew that he would have to answer the piercing gaze of this parents.

***************