Ikhlaas 🌷Part 5🌷

𝑰𝒌𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒔

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 5

Noor woke up at eleven she had sleepless nights because of her exams and the absolute horror was to mug up the amount of syllabus of economics. True to her words she had studied only one night before for most of her subjects except economics.

Sometimes Ulfah had made her understand the concepts, sometimes it was Raahil and when the two couldn't the ball would fall on Haider who would stay with her till late nights and make her understand the concepts.

But at the end she had enough understanding of the subject to clear it.

"Hayee.. Allah main pass ho gayi.." Noor jumped up and down like a child as she saw her result pop up on the screen.

"Ammi..." She shouted and went towards where the ladies where sitting and hugged each one of them.

"Amma mein pass ho gayi.." she hugged her grandmother tightly who immediately opened her almost antique wallet and gave her a note of 500.

"Meri laado.." her grandmother kissed her forehead and Noor hugged her tayi ammi, chachi, ammi with equal enthusiasm.

"Chalo.. aaj sab kuch Noor ki pasand ka banega.. aaj toh party.." Her chachi immediately spoke.

"Tich.. nahi chachi.. aaj toh bahar jayenge.. mujhe economics se chutkara mil gaya.. aur professor Rasheed se bhi.. waise unki wajah se maine poore 12 naye suit banwaye.." Noor sat beside her grandmother hugging her as she proceeded to tell her tales to the ladies.

"Wo kyun?" Her mother asked.

"Ammi sone mein dupatta help karta tha.. aur unki class wala hall mein sone ka maza hi aur tha.."

Her words earned her a snack from her mother.

"Ammi.." she whined

"Acha yeh toh batao kitne marks aayen hain.."Zainab asked Noor defending her from her mother who was all ready to set her straight.

"Economics mein poore 55% aur overall 70%.. waise toh 68 hain par aap 70 hi maan len..." She grinned and immediately stood up to move and invite others for the party.

Her Amir and Ahmar bhai would be thrilled to listen to her marks.

"Kahan ja rahi ho?" Samina asked her.

"Yeh kaunse bhai ko batane ja rahi hai?" Rifat asked her.

"Aur kaun honge.. hamare sabse chote sahabzaade.. Raahil aur Haider toh aane se rahe inki farmaishyen poori karne iss waqt.." Samina's words made Rifat to look at Noor who was indeed talking to her son's and even called Falak next to tell her about her achievements.

===========

"Ulfah aapi.." Noor shouted before entering the room.

Finally they were going out. The twins had cancelled their other plans and had rushed home as soon as Noor announced them the good news.

For them, if their sister is happy then they are happy. Even though the three just had an age difference of a year but their protectiveness was much more than that.

"Aajao.." Ulfah looked at her sister in law  from the books which were occupying her time. She had been preparing for the entrace exams for higher studies and Raahil had been more supportive then she could have asked for.

"Aapi.. chaliye.. hum bahar ja rahe hain.. aaj meri treat hai mein pass ho gayi hun.." Noor giggled almost danced and hugged Ulfah who reciprocated her hug.

"Are wahh.. chalo phir chalte hain.." Ulfah almost agreed knowing that she too needed a break.

"Haan.. mein aapke kapde nikal dun? Aap ready ho jana.." Noor went towards her cupboard. She knew that her Ulfah aapi never denied her anything.