Afreen Sneak Peak

Dua.." Faaris tried to corner her into talk. Dua looked at the crowd and she is knew that she couldn't leave without making a scene.

Faaris still had that creepy personality and now when she looked at him all she wanted was to use her newly built strength to do what she couldn't years back.

"Faaris Bhaai.." she emphasized the word 'bhai' and smiled at him not wanting to get herself an audience.

"Jaan..," Dua looked at her ever so handsome husband who had a perfect smirk as he joined her and like a perfect gentleman he greeted the so called cousin of his wife.

"Shayaan this is Faaris..", Dua introduced and Shayaan put his hand around her waist making sure that the other man infront of him knew how possesive he is for his wife.

"I know my love.. jab aapne inke baare mein bataya tha, I did a little research on him. Faaris Muraad, he works at his family's holdings and is currently looking for some investors to help his company from declaring bankrupt."

"You.. ", Faaris tried to counter attack but this time dua took a step forward and looked into the eyes of her molester.

"Why aren't you happy listening to your achievements Faaris bhai.. unlike the likes of you, My Husband is man of virtue and Honor." She took a step forward and put her one of the heels on his feet making him yelp in pain.

"I was ignorant of your ways that time but don't think that I cannot do anything now.. waise aapko toh sharam bhi nahi aati hai.. bas bulaya aur aagaye.."

"Jaan that's enough.." Shayaan whispered in her ear, pulling her away from Faaris..

Faaris immediately left the place and Shayaan looked at Dua from head to toe, his wife was glowing and she was looking absolutely contended.

"I have brought up a vengeful angel.. I am now scared of you jaan.." he teased her and she instead of laughed and left him alone..

======

This is for the coming storyline..

Till then enjoy this

And keep me in your prayers.

Do comment how you are enjoying this beautiful journey of Dua and Shayaan.
.