Ikhlaas 🌷Part 10🌷

𝑰𝒌𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒔

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 10

"Tayi ammi yeh theek hai?" Noor garnished the dish with the thinly chopped coriander leaves as she smiled ear to ear looking at her own creation.

She loved the Biryani and she couldn't wait for Haider to share it with her.

It would be priceless to see his reaction, she thought wishfully almost grinning ear to ear.

"Bahut tazeez lag raha hai meri jaan.." Zainab caressed her cheeks as Noor completed the final touches to the food she prepared with the help of her tayi ammi.

Zainab didn't wanted to disturb Noor now. Her son had already confirmed his thoughts and now it was Noor's turn and by the way things were proceeding, she knew that things would proceed in a much faster way than she had anticipated. Bidding her beloved Noor good night she left Noor to do what she wanted.

Noor was lying on the couch waiting for her prospected groom so that they could have dinner.

The first thing that she did after getting fit and fine was to make some good food for herself. Her mother had taken upto herself to make sure that Noor was taken care off.

As a result Noor had a long list of things to do and that included her task to see if "Haider Zamani" was fit to be her "Shauhar". Even though Noor had been hurt but she didn't failed to see the care that haider offered without even asking.

Whether it was coaxing her to have her food or consoling her in the hospital or agreeing to the long list of her unending demands.

Haider Nadeem Zamani was already in her good books and she would make sure that it would remain like this but she need to have her fun also.

What better than waiting for him at dinner.

Her eyes were going on clock and with each passing second, she could feel the hunger pangs.

"Yeh Haider Bhai bhi na.. ek toh subah se itni mehnat ki hai inke liye aur yeh hain ki.. Noor aise toh lagta hai tu Inka intzaar hi karti reh jayegi.. yeh toh abhi se aise hai.. shauhar bankar na jaane kya karenge.." her thoughts were finally interrupted by the heavy footsteps and the man who was probably speaking to someone.

Noor immediately stood up from her position and saw a tired looking Haider whose eyes were finally struck on the messy baby in front of him.

Her eyebrows raised, pouted lips, dressed in a faded oversized shirt and pyjamas.

Haider felt his breathe hitched as she silently gave him a glass of cold water.

He immediately cut the call as he felt that Noor was specially waiting for him.

"I am heating the dinner aap aajaiye.." she instructed him and went away not even waiting to listen to him.

Haider looked at her retreating form and guilt surfaced within him. She was waiting for him but he already had his dinner.

Since, the time Noor had forced him to have home made lunches, haider had to shift some of his meetings to dinner and it was one of the day.

He looked at her innocent form plating the food and he suddenly felt guilty.

Was she waiting for him? Came the first thought.

He wasn't being used to these kind of treatments not even with his mother and specially now seeing His Noor doing something for him made his heart flutter a little.

"Noor.." he tried to voice his reluctance but she immediately turned and said something that he never thought he would hear from her.

"Aapko shayad pata nahi hai par ammi ne mujhse hamari shaadi ki baat ki hai.." she started and he felt that his tiredness was slowly leaving him.

Noor was now preparing some salad, some fresh salad for both of them and she suddenly stopped and looked at him with sheer shock written all over her face.

"Lekin"

"Lekin kya Noor?" Haider asked her wanting her to continue. He suddenly wanted to have a lone moment with her.

No family, no siblings and specially no cousins. Also, she was now aware of their impending marital talks. He found it funny how serious she was looking right now.

"Lekin mujhe lagta hai aapko nahi pata iss baare mein..", she said almost apologetically.

Like he was some kind of sacrificial lamb and specially on her mercy. He found the situation extremely funny.

Haider took a second glance at her to cross check if he was analysing the situation correctly and moved a little closer to her taking his calculative steps.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe kyun nahi pata?" His gaze not leaving her. Haider could now even see that Noor's eyes had beautiful yellow glitter around her irises.

"Wo isliye kyunki ek toh aap hamesha busy rehte hain.." she answered nonchalantly not realising that with her each word Haider was moving closer.

"Doosra agar koi aapse koi kaam ki baat kare toh aap wahan se do minute nahi lagate bhaag jaane mein.." Now that stopped his movements.

He looked at Noor who was having a glow on her face. Even though Noor always glows but there was something that was changed and he strangely couldn't pin point.

"Noor.." he tried to reason her but she didn't let him and chirped in her own usual way.

"Are meine khud dekha tha.. jab wo Ayesha aapi ki ammi ne baat ki thi aapke liye.." her next set of words made him take a few steps back.

The perfect little gossiper was back.

"Kon Ayesha Noor?" He asked her getting confused. He didn't know any Ayesha. Who was his prospective wife talking about?

"Are wohi, jo hamesha aapko ghoor ghoor ke dekhti hai.. yaad hai pichli eid par toh aisa lag raha tha jaise wo chipkali aapse chipak hi jayegi." Her twisted lips and angry eyes were enough for him to know that his little darling has been proactive in knowing about the girls hitting on him.

Even though he had no idea about the same.

"Aur.." she left her words incomplete.

"Aur kya Noor?" He urged her to talk more.

Haider was finding it amusing to first time listen to her talks.

Finally they were at the similar track. But he never thought that Noor would be so open to have a talk on their impending nuptials.

"Aur mujhe bhook lagi hai.. isliye jaldi se change karke aaiye.." she ordered him.

That did it.

The irresponsible girl in him tickled the demon and it burst out the next second.

"What.. Noor Ul Saba you didn't had dinner. It's almost late night. Noor tum itni laparwah kyun ho? You know that you have to take medicines."

====

The dragon is finally tickled.

How would Noor handle him 😉

Do leave your reviews

Much Love