Chapter 35

I would tell you that I love you tonight. But I know that I've got time on my side. Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon? Is there somewhere else that's better for you?What is love if you're not here with me? What is love if it's not guaranteed? What is love if it just ups and leaves? What is love if you're not here no more? What is love if you're not really sure? What is love? What is love?

*******
"Jacquees this is a great opportunity and you should take it but I cant move to Miami. Im...Im just not ready to leave everything right now. There is too much going on and too many people depending on me " I couldn't tell him about August. He didn't deserve that he was a good man. "Okay, So how about I go down there then you come later."

"No Que you have worked so hard for this moment and now it has came and I want you to go out there and and live your dream and enjoy every moment of it without anyone holding you back but Right now I need to stay here and work on myself and family." I sat up in my bed and looked at him. "I need you to know I will always love you and appreciate everything that you have done for me but I'm about to be 21 and I need to figure I what I want in life."

"Eva I get it. I love you too and If we are meant to be together than we will find ourselves back to eachother." He kissed my forehead. "I leave in two days so I'll text you so we can discuss London before I leave. "

******

::August::

"Alright, thanks so much. I'll bring them by tomorrow morning." I said before hanging up the phone. I pulled up to my house and seen Ashley putting stuff into her car. "What are you doing?" I asked walking up to her. "I'm leaving, Im going to stay in a hotel until I find some where to go." She answered not making eye contact. "Ashley are you really going to take your son over to a friends house?" She nodded her head. "Just stay here in the guest house until we figure things out."

"Im good."

"Ashley, be real you have a child. Stay here. Don't keep moving him from place to place. You can stay in the guest house and I'll stay in the main house we wont even cross paths." I said trying to make since. Even though her and I aren't getting doesn't mean Jace should suffer.

"Alright."

"You need help?" I asked. She shook her head. "I got it." I nodded and walked into the house.

*******

::The Next Morning::

::Eva::

I was in my room getting dressed. Even though I was hurt , I still have children and buisness to handle. London and Armani were with their fathers and I was dropping Justin off at his friends'.

"Eva?" I heard Justin say walking into my room. "Hey baby, whats wrong?" I answered. "Michael for in trouble so I cant come over anymore." "Thats fine, we can just hang out together, but first I need to handle a couple of things." I responded.

***
I was waiting for Naomi into the lawyers office, Destiny's dad. We needed to meet with them and try to stop the deportation and make papa a citizen. "Hey Eva, Can we get a dog?" Justin asked sitting next to me. "A dog?" I asked shocked. I hated dogs. "Yeah, I had one before and Me,London and Armani always play with the dog at aunt Naomi's."

"I'll think about it." I said before looking at the time on my phone. I seen Naomi texted me saying she would be here any minute.

"Look at you all grown up now" A man said standing in front of me. I stood up and noticed it was Destiny's dad. "Mr.Manning , Hey" I said hugging him as he did the same. He has known me since I was in the 4th grade. Destiny, Taylor, Alex and I all grew up together.