Chapter 27

I waited in my hotel suite for my good friends Taylor and Destiny, who also are Armani's godmothers along with Alex. They were bringing them because my birthday is in four days and Jaquees had a show in Miami and Atlanta. I felt my phone vibarate on the side table beside me. I looked over and seen Jacquees calling me.

Eva: "Hello?"

Jacquees: "Hey Beautiful. How's your afternoon?"

He made me smile.

Eva: "Its fine, just waiting for my babies."

Jacquees: "Are they still on the plane?"

Eva: "No, They are on the way to the hotel."

Jacquees: "So how was your meeting with my baby mama?"

I sighed.

Eva: "Lets start by saying she is rude, but im going to be London's mommy on paper."

Jacquees: "How did you get her to sign? She cursed me out for even asking."

Eva: "Trust me it wasn't easy, however I gave her two desicions. Sign now and have visitation in 4 years when you get out or we can go to court and let them make the decision and risk losing visitation."

Jacquees:"Well.."

I heard a knock at the suite door.

Eva: "My babies are here. I'll call you back."

I said hanging up the phone and sitting it onto the table. I ran to the door and opened it.

"I missed you baby." I said bending down and hugging London. "Give me my baby." I said taking a sleep Armani from Taylor's arm. I tried waking her up but she wouldn't. I haven't seen them in a week. The girls came in with their suit cases and we sat down on the couch.

"So how you been?" Taylor asked. "The first three days I was up here I was sick but now I feel better." "So like we have a favor we wanna ask you?" Destiny said looking at me giving me a fake smile. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you going to do it?" "I don't know, I have to see what it is so tell me."

"Okay so as you might or might not know, Im single and I need me a boyfriend and no broke nigga either. And your baby daddy is permorming with alot of rich single men tonight."

"Okay and..." "Can you get us tickets and backstage?" Taylor asked. I don't really talk to August because I don't want thing to get awkard again. "I'm not even sure if I can get those and plus I have no one to watch the kids." I shrugged. "We got that covered."

"Let me see your phone." Destiny said grabbing it off the side table. I watched as she strolled through something. I heard the phone ringing as she put it on speaker phone. "Here talk." She said throwing me the phone. "FR?" I mouthed before rolling my eyes.

August: "What's up ma?"

Eva: "Hey August. I was just calling because I was wondering-"

He cut me off.

August: "Come meet me ."

Eva: Where?"

August: "Outside your hotel."

I was hesitant because I didn't know he knew where I was staying.

Eva: "Here I come."

******

::August::

I was waiting outside the hotel in my black SUV. I needed Eva's help and plus I needed to talk to her about somethings. I watched as my driver opened the door. I seen Eva getting into the car. "You look good today." I complimented. She looked at me and laughed as she shook her head. "What is boy?"