Chapter 45

I woke up the next morning to loud music coming from downstairs. I sat up in the bed and a massive headache quickly hit me and the music wasn't making it any better. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked down the stair case that led to living room and kitchen . I almost died because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My kids were jumping on the couch, My living room was a hot mess and the kitchen was a complete disaster. Oh and this damn Physical Therapist was in my living room with my kids.

"Have you lost your damn mind?" I asked looking at them after I turned off the radio. "Umm, Ms.Lawrence this is my fault." She apologized. I guess she saw the anger on my face. "Where is August?" "Um, He's not here." My eyes almost popped out of the sockets when I heard that. "Maybe I should go." I shook my head. "No you stand right here."

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone off my nightstand and dialed August. I waited impatiently for him to answer his phone.

"Hel-"
"Why in the hell is this bitch in my living room jumping on my fucking couch?" I yelled cutting him off. "I had to go check on Ashley and I needed someone to watch them." I rolled my eyes, that was probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard hands down.

"Why tf didn't you wake me up?" He sighed. "I dont know , but i aint have nobody else to call."

"So thats what you gone go with?"
"She was the only person I thought of at the moment."

"E-Fucking-xactly" I hung up the phone and went back down stairs. "You three go upstairs and get dressed. Now." I waited for them to get upstairs before powering up to go off on Kia.

"What is so hard for you bitches to understand?" She looked at me confused. "Excuse me? I think im lost."

"Look , I don't know what tf is going on between you and August but it needs to stop NOW. Im not going through this again. So woman to woman stay tf away from him. I mean away, no friendship, no therapy, nothing." She took a step closer to me and was in my face. "Not going to happen. So have a nice day Ms.Lawrence." She grabbed her bag off the floor next to her feet and walked out.

Now you cant tell me nothing aint going on.

****
After getting dressed and calling a maid. I took the kids with me to do this favor for Chris. I pulled up to the address he gave me to pick up his daughter. "I'll be right back." I said before getting out of the car and knocking on the door. "Eva?" A dominican looking woman asked opening the door. I nodded. She motioned for me to step inside. I stepped into her foyer and stood there until she came back carrying a carseat and a diaper bag. "Thank you for picking her up, because I cant even look at him right now." I smiled and took the carseat away from her and looked inside.

"She's so beautiful." "Thank you....Please make sure he takes care of my baby." I chuckled and nodded. I walked outside to the car and safely put Royalty inside. "Mommy, is this our new sister?" London asked from her booster seat. "No. This is my friend's daughter."

****
I drove almost a hour to an address Chris texted me. Let me add longest drive of my life. Crying babies, Talkative kids, and crying babies. I was so excited when I finally pulled up to the driveway. "Can we please be good for five minutes?" I asked looking into the backseat. London,Armani, and Justin nodded. I doubt that would happen. I got out of the car and grabbed Royalty and her diaper bag followed by my headache kids. "I hate you." I bluntly blurted to Chris as he came outside. "You love me." He smiled and took the car seat out of my hands. I followed him into the living room of the house and flopped down on the couch.

"Thank you." He said sitting beside me. I pushed my sunglasses on top of my head and looked at him holding his daughter admiring her. "That is your twin."