Chapter 37

I sat on the kitchen counter of his penthouse and watched as he cooked dinner for us. "You know you deserve to be taken out." He said. "I know but I just don't want to deal with the downside of being seen going to dinner with you." He chuckled. "I don't blame you." "Plus this is the first time a man has cooked for me."

"And this is my first time cooking." He said in a serious tone. My eyes grew wide as I got down from the counter. "Im joking." He laughed. "I've cooked before." He said grabbing the plates and walking to the balcony. I sat in my chair as he pulled it out for me. "Okay now lets eat." He said. I picked up my fork and ate some of the food. It was digusting, I tried to keep an great poker face but it was hard.

"You like it?" He asked. I faked smiled and nodded my head. "Its nasty isn't it?" He chuckled. "Its horrible." I sit the food into my napkin. "Well this was my first time making this dish." I chuckled. "I can tell."

"I'll order take out." "And I'll put these plates in your kitchen."

I picked up the place and placed them on the kitchen counter. I walked back out to the balcony that housed his pool and a great view. I walked over to the glass rail looking at the amazing view when I felt something touching my leg I looked down and there was this big ass dog sniffing my leg. I immediately started screaming. Loud. I backed away from the dog not paying attention to where I was going.

"Are you alright?" Trey said grabbing me before I fell into the pool. "Uh. Yeah is that your dog?" I moved behind him as it walked over to him. "Yeah. She wont bite. She's a sweetheart." He chuckled bending down and petting her.
"I have never been a dog fan. EVER and now my kids want one."

"You should get them one." He said before walking his dog back to her dog house.

"Im know. They would go crazy if I got one. I can hear it now." I made myself smile thinking about them. "Do you have kids?" He shook his head. "No but I love kids tho. My Goddaughter is my world."

"How old is she?"

"5"

I laughed. "I have a 1 year old, 5 year old and a 10 year old. My two youngest are little divas and argue all the time. My one year thinks she is fourteen and she will tell you. And my five year old is flat out spoiled. And my son is just...everything." I finished talking a realized he was starring at my smiling. "What?"

"You glow when you talk about them."

I smiled. "Those three are my whole world."

We walked back into the house and sat on the couch. "I wanna get to know you."

"Okay what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Just tell me about. Like what happened to you dancing."

"Life. I was young and in love. I got pregnant my senior year and here I am. Dancing is still in my life. I work a one of the most prestigious performing arts schools in California."

"So if you could change anything from the past what would it be?"

That was actually a good question. "Nothing."

"Nothing?"."Yes, My past has made me the person I am."

We continued talking for a few hours before watching a movie that I fell asleep to hours ago.

I woke up to a sound of the music from the movie. I grabbed my phone from inside my purse his assistant must have dropped off. I looked at the time and it was 3 a.m.

Not to mention the missed calls from August. I moved Trey arms from around my waist and got up from the couch. "Where are you going?"

"I have to leave. I have work in the morning and I have to get my kids to school."