Chapter 47

"What the hell did you do?" I yelled pacing the small room panicking. "It was your idea."
"I was joking Markia. This was never supposed to happen."

"Well guess what? It did. Now, I've done my part by getting the baby, MJ got rid of Eva and now all you have to do is act like everything's normal and when the heat dies down. I'll have my revenge and we'll make the call you'll have your money." I wanted to kill this girl for doing this, I never meant for any of this to happen. When she came to me I might have mentioned my beed with Eva but I never really wanted to involve Armani in any of this. But I guess if its already done I might as well do my part.
***************************

::Amanda::

I walked in my home to grab some clothes so I could stay over at Eva's for a few days. My hotel was too far away and I wanted to get back to Eva as soon as I could. "Have they found anything yet?" I almost jumped out of my skin. I turned around and seen Jordan sitting on the side of the stairs. I dropped my purse on the ground and sat next to him. "No, They don't know anything right now but I promise you the second I hear something you'll be the first I call. Okay?" He nodded. I kissed his forehead and held him close for a while before going upstairs and packing some clothes.

I packed my clothes and headed back down the stairs. "Jordan, When your dad comes home have him call me please." I said to him before walking out the front door.

"Amanda!" I heard someone yell from a distance. I turned around and seen Derek running across the street. I popped the trunk and placed my suitcase into the trunk.

"Hey." I greeted him once he reached me. "Hey, How's Eva? I've been trying to call her but.." I pushed my hair behind my ear. "Um Yeah, She doesn't have her phone right now but I'll tell her you tried calling.

"Do you mind if I stop by?"

"I don't think....Well actually I was on my over there now If you want to come you can." I actually think its a good idea for Eva to be around people who love because I dont want her to think that she is alone right now.

"Okay. I'll trail you there." He ran back across the street to get in his car.

******************
I pulled into Eva's driveway placing the car in park and turning off the ignition. I got out of the car quickly when I noticed the door was wide open. I placed my glasses on top of my head as I walked side by side with Derek towards the door noticing the drops of blood on the pebble stone leading up to the doorway.  I ran into the house and seen blood in the foyer along with shattered glass.

"EVA....E-" I cut myself off once I noticed her laying on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood. I ran to her dropping to my knees followed by Derek. "Eva, wake up." I cried shaking her but she didn't respond. I rose up and grabbed anything cloth that I could find a pressed it on her wounds trying to stop the bleeding. "Derek call 911." I cried covered in her blood.

"LONDON...JUSTIN!" I yelled trying to find the kids. I waited to hear them answer but they didn't. I left Eva's side and ran upstairs as fast as I could checking every room and calling their names. "Are they up there?" Derek asked as I came back downstairs. I shook my head.

"The basement." I whispered to myself remembering thats where they were when I left. I ran to the basement door but it was locked. I tries getting it open but that was no use. I tore her house apart trying to find the key to this damn door. "MawMaw." I heard London's voice. "London baby. Open the door!" I yelled from the other side. Once she opened the door I picked her up and walked her back down the stairs to find Justin. He was sitting in the movie chairs looking for a new movie.

I sat in the chair next to him not wanting them to go upstairs and see the gruesome scene.

******
::Eva::