Chapter 19

::Naomi::
Today Eva is supposed to be meeting me at the bakery to taste cakes for my wedding in 4 days. I watched the door as she walked in.
"You look good." I greeted her as we sat down at the table waiting for the bakery owner. "Where is neice?"
"She's with August's mom." she said pulling out her phone showings a picture of Armani smiling in her sleep. "You trust her with your baby ?" I asked because of all the things her children have been saying . "Yeah. I mean she hasn't done anything to me." She shrugged. "So are you ready to finally be married?" she added. "I am, but..." I said sca'red to admit my next sentence. "But I don't know if i'm ready to play mother to these two little boys." 

"That's right he does have kids. Are they going to live with you guys?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Well at first it will be hard but once they are used to it then you'll love it." I smiled at her statement. "Look at you giving me a advice after being a mother after 4 days."

She laughed. "Well come on and let's test these cakes so I can get home to my baby." 

******

::Eva:: 

I walked through the front door dropping some bags of clothing that I picked up from a few shopping places on the floor. I could hear voices in the living as I approached. I walked in and seen Alex, August and Ms.Shelia sitting on the couch playing with Armani. 

"Hey babe. I didn't know you was coming home." I said kissing him before sitting on the couch with them. "My show got cancelled." he answered. 

I walked upstairs to our room to change out of these heels and into something comfortable. "Hey." I turned around and seen August walk into the room. "Yo can you get me out something to wear." He said laying onto the bed. "For what? Where are you going?" I asked curiously.  "I'm going out to this club for a appearance. with Jason and Cam." 

"Why are you going out ? You never want to stay here with Armani and I." I was a little upset because he never spends time with us. "Its not that I don't want to but i cant. Somebody has to pay the bills around here. So how about you stop complaining and be grateful for everything I do for you and Armani." he said rudely. I rolled my eyes before walking out and slamming the door. I grabbed Armani from his mother's hand as she was coming up the stairs and walked into the nursery closing the door. I put her on this cute little burberry outfit and grabbed her diaper bag before walking back into my room and grabbing my car keys and purse. "Where you going?"  August asked. I ignored him and walked out the house. 

******

I pulled up to my dad's church. I put the car in park and took the keys out of the ignition. I opened the backseat and grabbed Armani's car seat that she was asleep in. I walked up into the empty church. "Daddy." I yelled looking for him. I walked to the back of the church where his office was and seen him sitting in his chair looking through the bible. "Hey daddy." I sat the car seat in the chair that sat infront. "What brings you by here?" He closed the bible and gave me his full attention. "I just came by to see how the church was doing?" 

"Its doing well, but since you are here let me talk you about something." I nodded my head for him to continue. "I'm taking a few outrisk kids out of the badder community and helping them find a postive way to use their energy. I have these group of girls who want to be dancers. Do you think you can work with them and help them maybe find ways to make money." 

"I would love too. When?" I asked. "Well they should be here any minute now." He said getting up and walking out the office. I grabbed Armani and followed. "That's kind of soon and I dont have anyone to watch Mani."

"I'll watch her. Just talk to them for at least 30 minutes." He begged. "Fine." He grabbed the baby out my hand and opened the door to the chapel where a group of girls sat talking.