Chapter 44

I walked into my dad's church trailed by London and Armani. I was dropping them off with my dad for today. I turned around when I heard there footsteps stop. I walked into the children's' center that Amanda usually ran.

"Hey Eva." Kaitlyn waved. She wI walked into my dad's church trailed by London and Armani. I was dropping them off with my dad for today. I turned around when I heard there footsteps stop. I walked into the children's' center that Amanda usually ran.

"Hey Eva." Kaitlyn waved. She was this annoying girl that's in Jordan's class. She grew up in the church and every other child that grew up with us hated her. She was the biggest snitch ever, she was always happy and we hated it.

"Hi Kaitlyn." I plastered a fake smile on my face about to walk away. "Eva you have such beautiful kids. Armani looks just like you and London.." I cut her off."Thank you. I would love to stay and talk but I have to go."

"Okay... Oh and happy birthday." I smiled again and made my way over to my dads office.

I knocked before walking in. I seen him there speaking to the deacon. "Excuse me Deacon, Can I speak with my father for a minute?" He shook his head and walked out. "Happy Birthday Princess." My dad said hugging me and kissing my cheek. "I couldn't decide on what to get you soo i wanted-"

"Dad you know im not here to talk about gifts." He ran his hands down his face and sat in his desk chair. "Okay talk."

"Why would you sleep with Evelyn?" I asked confused to why he would jeopardize his marriage. "It was an accident. Amanda and Jordan got into a huge fight because he was failing all his class so she told his coach to bench him until his grades improved he found out and went crazy so Manda grounded him. And he basically told her she wasn't his mom so she couldn't do that. When I got home she told me what happened I told her I would take care of it but she shouldn't have told Jordan's coach it wasn't her place she should've let me or Evelyn handle it. She stormed off and your mom came over to pick up Jordan but he was gone then one thing led to another."

I was shocked that he would even tell Amanda it wasn't he place to parent Jordan. "Okay first off, Speaking as a mother she was not wrong for making Jordan sit out until his grades improved. If it had been me he wouldn't be on the team. You had no right to tell her she didn't have a place to discipline or parent us because as much as I hated it she does. Amanda was our mother. When our mom died she was there , she fed us every night, she made sure we were in the house every night, she kept us on track in school, when we went through it she talked us off the ledge. When you were hurt she went crazy but didn't show it because she had to take care of us and keep us together. And when I got pregnant she was the only person who believed in me. She made me believe that I could be a great mother and I am. I owe her for that." He sighed.

"Eva, I know. And Im sorry." I shook my head. "Don't apologize to me. Call Amanda."

"She changed her number."

"So wha are you going to do about mom's pregnancy?" He shook his head. "She isn't Pregnant."

"How do you know?"

"Your mother has problems. A lot of them. When she was in the accident it caused so much damages the removed her uterus. She can't have children."

"Why would she lie?"

"Because Amanda was. I have to tell you something. Your mom wasn't really sent to prison. She pleaded insanity because she was crazy and delusional and a bunch of other things. So she was in a psychiatric ward. I thought she changed with all that help." He explained. "So tell her she isn't."

"Its not simple. You can't tell her she isn't, she won't believe you or it would make her do something drastic like the time..." He paused.
"The time what?" "The time I couldn't sleep because you wouldn't stop crying. You were six months old so it was normal but you were my first child so I didn't know babies cried so much. I was so tired from working I just wanted her to get you quite and she couldn't because we didn't know you were sick." He explained when I was younger they found out I had a hernia so I had to have surgery at 10 months.