Chapter 29

"David darling, you act like you've seen a ghost." She laughed pushing past me and walking into the house. "What are you doing here?" My dad asked. "Well see my visit at the 4 seasons was over."

"No we had a deal!" My dad said angry. "Um, I'm confused so you know her?" I asked. "Yes sweetie. I'm-" she said but he cut her off. "Don't you dare." "Oh hush David, How about you run along and get my other children." She said fanning him away. "Okay does anybody want to tell me whats going on?"

"Eva meet your mother." My dad said throwing his hand up and walking away. "My what?!" I yelled. "You are supposed to be dead." I yelled confused as hell. If this was a joke this was so not funny. "Is that what they told you?"

"Yo Eva, Can you-" Jordan said walking over to me. "Look at my baby! You've gotten so big" She said looking at Jordan. "Yo who is that?" He asked looked at her with a weird look on his face. "Jordan please walk away." I said trying to keep him away from this craziness. "Mommy, Im sleepy." London said walking up to me. "Okay baby we are about to leave." I said grabbing her hand. "Im a grandmother?" she asked. "David how did you let this happen?" She yelled.

I walked away and could feel her following behind me. I just wanted to get my kids and get out of here. I walked back into what was left of the reception and grabbed my baby from August and grabbed Justin. I rushed to my car ready to get the hell away from here.

*****

I laid in my bed with Armani and watched t.v trying to put her to sleep. I looked as I watched Jacquees walk into my room and went into the restroom. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed to get Armani's cup out the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and digged in my purse looking for my phone. I pulled it out and seen I had multiple missed calls and text messages from my brother and sister. I locked my phone and sat it on the counter. I opened the fridge and grabbed her sippy cup.

I walked upstairs and peeked inside of London's room and seen her knocked out. I smiled and closed the door. I peeked inside Justin's room and seen him sitting on his bed. "Hey, what you doing up?" I asked. "Im just playing a game on my phone." He turned around and showed me the screen.I nodded my head and sat on the end of his bed. "I just wanna let you know you don't have to be afraid to ask or talk to me about anything. I'm here for you. Okay?" I said.

"Its just that I don't really want to move to New York. I like it here with you." He said looking down at the floor. "No, justin don't worry about that. You worry about being a child and let me handle that okay?" I said looking a him. "And I'll do anything before I let you stay with him." "Do you like sports?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Okay how about we go sign you up for some?What do you like?" I asked. "Football and Basketball."

"What if I tell you that I know some amazing football players, they arent pro but hey they are good.How would you like it if you know did a little practice with them and then you tried out for a team?" "That would be so cool." He said getting excited. "Okay go to bed and I'll try to set it up as soon as I can." I said before I hugged and tucked him into bed. "Goodnight." He said. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

I walked into the room and got ready to get into my bed. "I moved her into her room."Jacquees said. I nodded my head and put her cup on my dresser and climbed into the bed.

******
I was in my car taking Justin to his friend house to work on their project. I was still avoiding my family because I was mad and didn't want to talk to any of then right now. Im so sick of the bullshit and the lies! I don't even wanna hear the lie they have this time.

I heard my phone ring. I looked at it and seen August calling me.

Eva: "What's up?"

I answered.

August: "Hey im leaving for a couple of weeks. I was wondering if I could get Armani today, I'll have her home tonight."

Eva:"Yeah that's fine but can you have her home before 2 am."

He chuckled.

August: "Yeah, I'll try"

Eva: "August!"

August: "Alright, I gotchu."

*****

::August::

I pulled up to Eva's house and knocked on the door. I hated having to pick up my daughter from another nigga but whatever. "What you want man?" He asked opening the door. "Uh, Yeah. I came to get Armani." I answered. "She aint tell me nothing about that." "Since when does she have to tell you that I'm coming to get my child."

"I'm not giving her too you until I hear from Eva." He closed the door in my face. I was mad as hell. I wanted to punch this nigga in the face. I pulled out my phone and called Eva but she didn't answer the phone. I got into my car slamming the door.

I walked into my house slamming the door. I went into my room and noticed that there were open and empty drawers and seen Ashley's closet empty. I called her phone to see what was going on and she didn't answer the phone. Just the bullshit I needed right now . I sat on the couch and kicked up my feet and started watching t.v.

****

I opened my eyes and realized that I dozed off. I looked at my phone and seen it was 5:00. I got up and went into the fridge when I seen Ashley walking into the guest house. I walked outside trying to catch her before she went inside with Jace. "Ashley." I said causing her to turn around. "Jace go put your bookbag down and eat your food. I'll be in right in." She unlocked the door and let him in the house. "What?" She added folding her arms across her chest. "Why you staying over here?"

"Because I'm sick of your shit, thats why! I know I wasn't your first choice at being your wife but I'm tired of being treated like shit. I can't do it anymore. So until I find somwhere for me and my child to go then we are staying over here. Oh and by the way I'm pregnant." She said before going into the guest house.

::Eva::

"What the hell!" I yelled in to Jacquees in my bedroom. "Why did you do that?." I was mad after what August told me what happened. "I was trying to be careful." "You know that's not it, You just don't like him." I said. "Okay I don't there." He said throwing his hands up. I sat down on the bed and tried to calm down. "If we are going to be together then your going to have to have some type of tolerance for him."

"So we are going to be together?" He sat next to me. "Yes, I want to give us a try but we need to take baby steps." I said looking at him. He pulled me close to him and hugged me. I smiled. "Now can you feed us." "All you wanna do is eat."

"And so do you." I said winking at him.

****