Chapter 31

I walked side by side my sibilings as we walked through the construction site of Naomi'sr new home. "How much longer will it be befor they finish?" I asked. "Like 4 months." She said. I nodded my head and took my sun glasses off my face before placing them on my head. There was a elephant in the room that both them and I need yo address. "So I know I've been distance from you guys since the party." I said. "Yeah, You havent been answering our phone calls, text, emails, nothing. What's up with that?" Jordan asked. "I was not ready to talk to anybody about our mother rising from the dead."

"Its like we are being told lie after lie. I'm so tired of it all, I'm just ready for the truth." Naomi said, You could here the hurt in her voice. "My whole thing is when was anybody going to tell us. If she would have never showed up then we would just still be living the lie." I said. "Im so fucking sick of dad and the bullshit lies yo. The last time I felt bad for him and forgave him on spot but not this time. The nigga dead to me." Jordan added in. As much as I could relate to his feelings, I couldn't agree with what he said. "Jordan, Dont say that." I said referrring to the dead to me part. "He been dead to me." Naomi said with a attitude before rolling her eyes.

I sighed.

I didn't want to agrue with her so I fanned her off. "The other day I came home and she was in my kitchen."

"She was at my house too." Naomi added. "I dont want to have a conversation with her, get too know her nothing. She needs to stay the hell away from me." Naomi was stubborn so once she was really mad there is no going back. " I want to get to know her. I was so young when we lost her." Jordan said. "I mean I just don't know what I want. I need time to think and let everything soak in before making my mind up. but my main focus right now is my kids and work." I said. "I have time for nothing else. "

::August::

I just got home from a 18 hour flight. I wanted to go straight to bed but I need to talk to Ashley first. I put my bags by the stairs before going to the guest house. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. "Hey, Can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded her head and let me in. "Ashley I know I havent been the best husband but I've been thinking and I really wanna give us a try and be a father to our baby." I said. It was time for me to man up and take car of my responsibilities. I married her and I need to act like a father and now she's pregnant so I need to be a father.

"August I would love that but its already done." She said looking down at her stomach. "What's done?" "Us, Ive had time to think and I dont want a man who cant treat me like I deserve to be treated. Im fed up. The only way I will stay is if you give me one." She took her ring off and put it in the palm of my head. "Give me a reason to put back on then I'll know you really love me." I looked at the ring in my hand. Damn this is the second time being in this situation. Like how did I get here again. "Can you please leave? I dont feel good and I need to lay down." She said. I got up and walked out the door.

I went back into the main house and seen Eva sitting on the couch with Cam and Jason. "Hey, What you doing here?" I asked joining them. "I wanted to talk to you about Mani's 1st birthday party." She said. "Yeah, I was gone call you about that. I have something planned. You and your little crew just be at the airport noon on friday." I said. I planned something big for my daughter's 1st birthday. "Where are you taking us?" She asked. "You'll see." "Alright, Dont play with me. It better be something." She said as she got up and grabbed her purse. "Yeah, I gotchu." She gave me a look before walking around the couch and towards the door. "Yo Eva." Cam called making her turn around. "Call me." He laughed. "Hell na, Boy if you dont gone." She said turning back around. Jason and I laughed. "She still mean as hell."

"Yeah, she still got it."

::Friday Afternoon::

I was at the airport with my sisters, dad and Jace. Ashley decided to get on another plane tomorrow because she wasn't feeling well. We were waiting on Eva and her family. They were alwayslate. Always. I looked at my watch and seen she was 15 minutes late.