Chapter 12

"No. Im going to kill him. Look what you did to my little girl. You ruined her life." I walked out the room and Jordan holding back my dad from getting to August.
"Daddy, Leave him alone." I said standing infront of my August. "Can everybody please just sit down?"
Everybody sat on the sectional couch in the living room. I stood infront of everyone holding August's hand.
"So let me ask you this how will you two support a child with no job or highschool diploma. Good thing you got this place." My dad stated more than he asked.
"We are still making the decision on weather to keep it or not." August said.
I shook my head. Why would he say that. Everyone in this room was aganist abortion and I'm pretty sure they are aganist adoption.
"August. I told you I'm not aborting this baby. And I'm not sure if I could live with giving it away and not having a mother." I said letting go of his hand.
"How long have you been pregnant?" My grandmother asked.
"3 months." I said putting my head down.
"You mean to tell me you lived in this house with her for 3 months and you didn't relize she was pregnant." My dad shouted at Amanda.
"Dad. Its not her fault I tried my best to hid it. August didn't even know until today. Only Alex and I have known and I made her keep that secret. " I said. My dad was out of control he was looking for someone to blame.
"SInce you've got it all figured out. I'll leave." he said getting up and walking towards the door.
"I'll talk to him and call you tomorrow. Come on Jordan." Amanda followed behind and behind her went Jordan. My grandmother and Grandfather shortly went behind him.
"Eva. Have you been to a doctor?" Naomi asked.
"No not yet."
"I'll take you to one in the morning and August I might have something for you." She said before walking out leaving August and I sitting on the couch.
"And you say my family is crazy." he joked.
I laughed. "Yeah I think I've got you beat." I got up to go clear the table.
"You know we still have to tell my family."
"Can we wait just a few days? I'm still overwhelmed." I asked. I didn't need another blow up from his crazy sister.
He nodded.
::: Amanda:::
"Hunny calm down." I said as David paced in front of the bed.
"How could I let this happen?"
"Its not your fault."
"Yes it is. I should have been there." He said flopping down on the bed.
"No It isn't. You raised her to the best ability. You taught her everything you could. You can not dictate what she does with that. You have done all you could. You can only pray for the best and be there to support her. Don't make her feel any worse then she probably already does. Don't push her away when she really needs you the most." I said grabbing his hand and trying to assure him that everything will bw okay.
"This is why I married you. Because you know exactly what to say and be there when someone needs you." he said hugging me.
"I love you." I said kissing his hand.
"I love you."
:: Naomi::
I walked into Usher's bedroom and seen him laying on the bed looking at his laptop.
"Babe I had the craziest night of my life." I said taking off my shoes.
"What happened?"
"So here I am thinking My grandparents and I were just going over to my sister's house to have dinner, how about I get there and the man I despised my whole life was there with his little show wife and my brother."
"That's all."
"Oh no it gets crazier. So we get into this argument and Eva drops this ball on us."
"She didn't get into college? She's Gay?"
"No. She's pregnant."
His eyes widened. " Wait what? How long?" he asked.
"3 months to her knowledge but she hasnt seen a doctor so."
"That is crazy."
"I know so look please help her boyfriend, babydaddy whatever they are find some source of income."
"You know what. I was going to ask you about him. You know Atlantics looking to sign more people. He has an amazing voice and with some help he could be hot." He said sitting up.
"That sounds awesome. I'll bring him by tomorrow talk to him please."
******* The Next Morning*******
::Eva::
I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door. I got up and dragged my feet and seen it was Alex.
"Im sorry. I forgot my keys." she said coming in. "You look like crap." she added.
"I told my family about the baby and well my night was like a day in hell." I said sitting on the couch. "Not to add I got little to no sleepe. Oh and my sister will be here in 15 minutes to take us to the doctor. What a life."
"You want me to come." She said sitting next to me.
"No im fine." I shook my head. "And you are horrible at these walks of shame." I joked.
She laughed." Maybe I'm not ashamed." she joked back.
"Well let me go wake up my baby daddy." I said getting off the couch and walking into my room where August was knocked completely out. I stood over him and tapped him.
"Wake up."
He opened his eyes then closed them back.
"We are but remember the doctors appointments."
"Oh yeah." he said sitting up in my bed.
"So thursday I'll meet with your father and sisters but your sisters need to respect me and DO NOT CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME. Make that clear. Please." I said.
I didnt want to sound too bossy but his sisters are very rude and out of control. The twins have no boundaries whatsoever.
*** *****
We pulled up to the OBGYN where
Naomi was standing outside waiting.
"Sorry." I said getting out of the car. We were 10 minutes late but it wasn't my fault.