Chapter 23

::EVA::

I rushed down to the hospital as fast as I could. I pushed passed everyone waiting at the receptionist desk at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles's. "I'm looking for my daughter." I said as the tears ran down my face. "Ma'm you need to go to the back of the line." The lady at the desk said rudely. "No you need to tell me where my daughter is." I said angrily. " Her name is Armani Alsina."

She looked down at her computer and began typing into her computer. "M'am I'll need you to go to the 10th floor and talk to the nurses on thar floor." I nodded my head and walked to the elevator. My heart beated so fast. My mind was racing and I didn't know what to think. The elevator opened to the 10th floor and I seen everyone sitting down. I walked right past them and to the first nurse I seen. "Hi, I'm looking for my daughter. Armani Alsina." She nodded her head. "M'am please right there in the waiting room and wait for the doctor."

"No! I dont think you understand. Im her mother and I need to see my child RIGHT NOW!" I semi-yelled stepping in her face. I felt two hands grab me. "Eva just come sit down." My dad said leading me towards a chair. I sat down with all types of emotions running through me.

"Where is August?" I asked

"He had a show in St.Louis. So he had to leave out." Ashley answered from across the room.

"So who was watching my child?" I asked. "I was." She looked down at her feet. "You couldn't have! because if you were we wouldn't be sitting her right now." I yelled. "Calm down." Jacquees said. "No don't tell me to calm down because if this was London you wouldn't be calm either." I shot back at him.

::August::
I just finished my show. I was going over to my meet and greet after the show. I pulled out my phone as I walked into my dressing room. Ashley and My sisters called me a thousand times. I pressed the lock button and placed my phone back into my pocket.
I walked into the dressing room and didn't see any of the fans in there. I looked around and only seen Jason and Allison sitting on the couch.

"August. You need to get back to L.A. ASAP !" Allison said. She had this look on her face indicating that something was wrong. "What's up? What happened?" I asked opening up a bottle of water. She pulled her phone out her back pocket. She pulled up a screenshot of a news story saying that Armani was in the hospital.

******

After a three hour flight I walked into the hospital and seen my sisters and everyone sleep excpect for Eva and Ashley. Eva sat there with her leg shaking and biting on her nails. "Im so sorry." Ashley said hugging me. Eva looked me before rolling her eyes and looking away.

"Hey." I said as I walked up to Eva. "Hey." "Have you heard anything?" I asked. She shook her head. "They won't even let me see her." She said crying. I pulled her up from out her seat into a hug. I knew how much she loved our daughter. I was scared so I couldn't even imagine how she was feeling. "I just wanna know if she's okay." she added. "Its okay. Just sit right here." I said before walking away. I walked up to the nurse's station and pulled out my wallet. "I was wondering if I could see my daughter. Her name is Armani Alsina. " I slid 200 hundred dollars across the table. She looked at me before taking the money. "Just wait over there while I go get the doctor." She smiled before getting up. I walked back over to the waiting room and sat in the chair next to Eva. "The doctor is coming to talk to us." I said grabbing her hand.

"Mr and Mrs. Alsina?" A women in a white lab coat and scrubs said. We stood up and walked over towards him. "I'm Please follow me." He said. I turned around and seen Ashley walking towards us. "Babe. Wait here." I said.

::Eva::

We walked into the room and I seen my baby laying in the hospital bed sleep. She had IV tubes connected to her and all these other wires connected to her. I let go of August's hand and rushed over to her side. "What happened?" August asked the doctor. "She consumed a bunch of oxycodones which is a strong pain medication. Once the paramedics got her hair we pumped her stomach and got her stable. She however had a fever we had to monitor and about a hour ago she had a seizure. We were able to stablize her but we have to watch her fever. So she will need to stay here for a couple of days." I nodded my head. "I'll be back to check on her in 30 minutes. Only two people are allowed in the room at time. If you need anything just press that button." He said before walking out. I sat down in the chair next to her bed and just stared at her.