nerdlihC melborP : II

" Senseiiii~~" one of the students, going by the name of Uraraka, started whining after he announced his sudden furlough.

"You will be gone soon?"

"Who will take care of 1-A?!"

"How long are you going to be absent?"

"Is it a dat-"

Aizawa activated his quirk and erased the students' quirks momentarily, which made them shut up all at once. He sighed heavily and rubbed his red dry eyes.

"Don't make a fuss. I don't know how long I'll be gone either, but it's not like I won't be back so be quiet" He answered drily.

After stealing a glimpse at his disappointed children, his non-existing heart softened and he tried to reassure them the best he could with his limited social skills.

He coughed awkwardly. "Ma, don't worry, present Mic will take care of you, and all of the UA staff of course" the underground hero tried ... uhm, how should I describe it ...pathetically. He thought about mentioning All Might being their homeroom teacher but decided that it would do more harm than good in that context.

It's not like Aizawa disliked the number one hero or anything, but he was sure not the best teacher out there. Not that Aizawa thinks he himself is, though! But anyways, there's always Recovery Girl to lecture those who would need it so Aizawa was resting assured that she will keep things, and certain teachers too, under control.

"But Sensei~, we didn't even get back our test from yesterday!" Mina reminded the class and the uninterested teacher.

"Well yeah, about that, all of you failed so you will have to do another one tomorrow" Aizawa tried to suppress the entertainment in his voice but kinda failed.

"What?! Everyone?" Kirishima wondered, not able to hide his shock.

"Even Yaoyorozu?" Shinsou asked, not being the talkative type but the shock being too big for him to stay silent.

"Even the class top" Aizawa repeated with a wide grin. Well that's not too surprising, because the class was not supposed to be able to calculate derivatives until next year, but let's not talk about that now....

******

Pain.

All she could feel was pain.

She hadn't known that pain was a wide concept until now.

Her arms were wound-less, only the old usual scars, no new knife wounds. Her clothes were stainless, no blood or decayed skin scattered over. Her skin was color-less, no purple or green bruises were forming. Her organs were functioning normally, no internal bleeding or a failure. Her body and mind were free from any quirk that might be cause any harm, meaning she can't be under a spell or someone else's influence.

No fractured ribs, no concussion, no broken bones, no torn ligaments, no bursted lips, no black eyes, no no no no!

So why did her heart ache so violently then?! Why couldn't she stop her pouring tears?! Why couldn't she contain her muffled sobs?!

WHY DID IT HURT SO MUCH?!

Why was she so powerless and helpless?

******