XXXII: Confrontation

He was not in his right mind, that's for sure, following random visions that suddenly started popping up in his head.

Yet he was desperate. And desperation makes people act irrational and impulsive, espesially Katsuki.

So when a sudden address and an unknown number of 10 digits suddenly appeared in his head, he clung desperately to the vision.

Having not slept all night, a single piece of paper scrunched up in his fist as he searched miserably after any kind of clue, he was becoming restless and moody. He had tried countless sites on the internet, but to no avail. No trace of any Izuku there.

When his father knocked on the door announcing that he had made dinner, he ignored him. When once again, an hour later, he heard the worried tone in his father's questioning voice, he lashed out and told him to get lost. When finally his dad decided to come in and witnessed the terrible state of his son and tried to have a 'talk', they ended up fighting.

He ended up hurting his dad with his words once again.

But when the vision included the image of a green haired looking teen, he didn't have anytime to worry about that, and reacted with nothing less than leaping and sprinting out immediately.

The location he envisioned was not too far from U.A, which was not too far from home either.

It would have been impossible to find the building without the visions that were suspiciously detailed, giving out the layout and the hidden door to a facility of some sort.

He had stood there in the middle of the night, staring at the door for a few seconds, wondering how in the whole world he would be able to open it, before the 10 digits reappeared before his mind's eye. Only then did he figure out their purpose, and successfully inserted the password to unlock the door.

It was then a matter of minutes before he was roaming a corridor, peeking inside the doors on the sides, until he froze over in disbelief.

He was really there.

The boy from his dreams.

Deku.

With only two leaping steps, he found himself flying towards the slumped thin figure on the sheer white bed.

Deku's eye flew open to look at the source of the audible noise, only to be yanked by the collar of his plain medical shirt, the elastic strip of his oxygen mask snapping, making the mask drop from his face and down to the bed.

"You! You are real! Who are you?!" Katsuki shouted in utter aggravation, obvious to the shallow intakes of breath coming from the other male.

"What happened to my mom?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??!" He continued screaming at the top of his lungs as tears threatened to fall down from his angry, squinting orbs. He shook the other boy harshly in demand, ruby eyes staring directly at the dim gaze of dull green ones.

He could feel the shallow pants that weren't his. He could see the small shaking hands that didn't belong to him. He felt cold sweat running along the child's forehead, he knew this was not him. Yet he could feel his fear and pain very clearly. He couldn't begin to express how grateful he was that the child didn't have to bear the memory. That it was him reliving the suffering over and over again. But that knowledge didn't help lessen the pain, didn't help in making this feel less...real.

The smell of burnt meat was so disgusting that he knew what layed there, without having to see it.

Katsuki tried to catch the greenette's attention, yet his eyes seemed too unfocused. Too distant and unseeing.