niaP : XX

Katsuki woke up startled, looking right and left in a confused manner, getting Todoroki startled as well in the process, who shot up from his uncomfortable position on the hallway's chair.

"What's wrong?!" Shoto asked, his reflexes resurfacing as his body tensed up ready for a fight or flight situation.

Katsuki stared at the floor in confusion, not grasping the scenes that had just flashed through his head.

"What the hell is this?!" He asked himself out loud.

It was the same thing that happened back then at the dorms. That dream he had, of a person he did not know.

But in his dream, his little self seemed to know them. He, his family, his aunt, a-and... his mother too.

They seemed close. His mother had her smile back then. She had her usual scold-ish behaviour and her strict way of commanding him. Her weird, unique way of showing her love and concern for her beloved son. It was all there.

He must find that person. Maybe he could have the answers he needs for helping his mother!

*****

Aizawa was feeling awful, mulling over everything that was happening recently. The more he learns, the more he blames himself for not being there, for being so ignorant.

So he was heading towards the boy's room. Even if he isn't consciousness, Aizawa wanted to stay by his side, even if he didn't recognize his presence, he wanted the kid to know that someone's got him, that he is not going to suffer anymore, that he is not alone.

The elevator dinged, signaling he has reached the fifth floor. He dragged himself out, creeping closer to the room, while his heart clenched suddenly in horror.

That sound! What is that sound?! He knew that sound! He did hear it recently, in the ambulance just a few weeks prior.

That deafening, dreadful, long beep, it could only indicate one thing....

Shota found himself sprinting automatically as distressed shouting of fretting nurses and doctors got clearer.

"Sir! There's no pulse!!"

"Hurry!"

The sound of the flat line was getting louder and louder, as he finally reached the source.

And all he saw was the kid. The visible ribs, and the angry red flesh. It was wide open. And it was empty. Everything that was supposed to be there was gone. No lungs, no windpipes, no larynx..... He couldn't be alive in that state. And the flat line was the living proof.

But then, just as that day in the ambulance, the beeping noise changed. The flat line woke up to life and started going up and down again.

"He's back!" A panicking nurse informed.

"Hook him up to the machine! Do it now!!" Dr. Matsuda, who was trying to get the situation under control ordered firmly, seemingly pretty frightened himself.

Three nurses started fiddling with thick wires and pipes in every direction. Their shacking fingers refusing to get steady.

The heart monitor made one loud pulse, and the beeping of the flat line was back not a minute after it vanished.

A crying nurse collapsed on the ground hysterically, not being able to handle the stress of the situation. Dr. Matsuda kept ordering fiercely that they should get ahold of themselves, but was very unsure himself as the mechanical pump didn't seem to work in stead of the missing organs.

The flat line woke up to life once more, and all nurses and doctors in the room looked at the monitor in terror.

"W-what do we do?!" A nurse in the corner asked horrified.

"G-get another pump!" Dr. Matsuda tried desperately to find a solution.

Aizawa was frozen in place as he got shoved around by two nurses rushing to comply. He locked eyes with Matsuda sensei, who wasn't any less panic-stricken than he was.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

And there was the flat line once more....

*******

"Why do I have to do it?! Old hag?" A tiny voice squeaked in annoyance.

"Shut up and set the table already! Is that too much to ask for?! You brat!" Another voice screamed back from across the kitchen.

Poor Masaru standing right in between the kitchen and the dining room, cold sweating in discomfort as insults were thrown back and forth.

A splitting headache was taking over his brain. Random things he never remembered happening played like a broken record.

"They will be here soon! Masaru! Is the chicken ready?"

Masaru tried finding his way through the chaotic kitchen, dodging a sprinting Katsuki, and a fretting Mitsuki.

Everything's a mess.

But he could never be happier.

He clutched his head in agony, what is this?!

The doorbell rang, Mitsuki got delighted at the thought of who she was soon to be seeing. Little Katsuki only huffed in disapproval and crossed his arms, refusing to go open the door and staying in the living room, which was unusually clean and tidy for once.

Todoroki shook Bakugou's shoulders lightly, but said boy didn't care responding.

"Inko! Darling! Lovely to see you again! Please come in" Mitsuki welcomed genially. The green haired single woman smiled gently, as she held the hand of the seemingly young teenager followed by her. His facial expressions were stotic and phlegmatic, as he let himself get led into the house, apparently moving on autopilot and not deciding much on his own.

A loud ringing dwelled in his ears, as it got impossible to hear anything Todoroki was saying.

"Why did you bring that weirdo!" Katsuki exclaimed, earning a sharp glare from his mother, that he simply huffed and turned away from.

It's been a year since auntie brought in that freaky person, who would always stare at space. In. Katsuki's. own. spot. in the woods! Unforgivable!

"Shut up!" He didn't know himself if it was meant for Todoroki before him or for the loud disturbing ringing in his skull.

The teen unexpectedly gave a response. He turned his head slowly to look at the angry little boy.

He thought Katsuki's attitude was cute.

He smiled gently.

Inko's eyes widened in surprise. Never was she able to get a response from the teen, let alone see him smile.

Inko couldn't help but smile too.

He gripped a handful of his hair in both palms, squeezing his eyes shut, hoping for nothing more than for this pain to stop.

Mitsuki couldn't be any more grateful, for seeing her prescious friend whom she swore to protect, finally happy.

But the little shit was not getting away with his rudeness though!!

"Katsuki!! Come here you little bi-"

And suddenly, it all stopped....