nerdlihC melborP eroM : IV

She was terrified way beyond imagination. She could hear loud noises coming from above somewhere. The room was only lit by a dim lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling. There was not much furniture other than the bed she was cradling herself on, and a few other things scattered on the floor that he sneaked in for her. Compared to her previous room with the toys and paintings, this situation was so much worse. But she knew that it wasn't true, because she hasn't been hurt at all since she came to this unknown building a year ago, not even a scratch. No one did those painful experiments on her that she used to go through with Chisaki, but she is still hurting, maybe so more than ever.

She heard a heavy creak and a thud, her head shot up and her eyes widened. She let go of her legs that were dragged to her chest protectively as she ran to the locked door and tried to listen carefully.

She knew it would be risky to call for help right now, it could very well be those mean men who hurt him. But she couldn't resist a chance of possible rescue!

Tears started to run along her cheeks as she began banging on her door madly.

"Please, Help!" She shouted as loud as her unused vocal cords allowed her to. She knew she had to help, she knew she had to do something! It was all because of her in the first place!

Her heart was banging inside her chest and she could feel every pulse running inside her veins.

"I'm... sorry" More tears fell from her innocent sad eyes as she couldn't quieten her sobs.

"I shouldn't have come here!!"

********

Upon landing blindly in the dark crypt, Aizawa took out his transceiver and tried to contact his fellows. But as soon as he turned it on, only statics were heard, it gave him a sharp headache that he was forced to turn it off immediately.

"Tch!" The underground hero couldn't help but curse his luck. The only thing in his head was the wish to be cradled home in his sofa surrounded by his furry friends with a cup of coffee in hand. But nooo, he just had to be here doing dangerous hero work after getting separated from everyone else by some trap set by those freaking villains!

Why did he decide it was a good idea to become a hero in the first place?

Anyhow, while Aizawa was busy regretting his life choices, he thought he heard a faint sound coming from the end of the stairs leading downwards.

Aizawa was still feeling uneasy, and with him being unable to call for reinforcements at the time, he was not sure if it would be smart to proceed.