Prologue 1

Spider-man's POV

I've lost everything that I loved and cherished.

First I lost my parents, then my uncle Ben, my first love Gwen, who was cheating on me with my worst enemy, Norman Osborn, who was Green Goblin as well.

I tried to find love in many relationships I had, but it never worked out. I had very few friends who saw me as who I'm but I lost them too.

After so many failed relationships, I thought I was able to achieve the thing I wanted the most, a family of my own.

Flashback (16 years ago )

No one's POV

Peter was sitting on his bed, in the bedroom and was thinking about the events of the previous night, he remembered or the lack of memory of what happened.

' What happened last night? I feel tired but energised at the same time as if I got laid, but I don't remember anything at all?

He concentrated hard and thought
' Jessica and I were talking about what I saw between my so-called friend Matt aka 'Daredevil'  and my ex Felicia aka 'Black Cat'. I had some drinks with her in the avenger's tower'

' I got drunk, that drink was surely strong and Jessica volunteered to take me to one of the spare rooms in the tower. Midway, I passed out and then I can't remember anything .'

' Did me and Jessica had sex last night?'
He thought ' Nah, it's not possible, she hates me and doesn't like my attitude, and it's impossible to think anything will be between me and her '

Before he could think further, he heard a voice he knows too well, by his window. He turned and saw Felicia sitting on his window.

"Hello, my spider, a penny for your thoughts?" said Felicia sweetly.

" Felicia, what are you doing here?" asked Peter stoically.

"Hey, don't be like that love," said Felicia flirtatiously.

"I'm not your love, Felicia not anymore," said Peter without any emotion.

"Don't say that, you'll always be my love, my spider " she said while coming closer to him.

" Don't call me that, Felicia, why don't you go to Matt for love?" Said Peter with some heat in his voice.

" I don't love Murdock, my spider, I only love you" said Felicia, she was about to touch his face, Peter yanked her hand away.

" Then why did you kissed him? If you loved me and while kissing him you were looking at me the whole time" said Peter with anger seeping into his voice and then his voice started to crack " I...I...I thought we had something special between us? "

" My spider, I kissed him in the heat of the moment and I only kissed him to make you jealous and see your reaction", she said emotionally and held his hand into hers.

" After our breakup, you started to ignore me, I wanted your attention back on me, I want you back, so I thought after seeing us kissing, you would come and confront me and stop me. But you did none of that and I regretted my decision to make you feel jealous, I love you the most, my spider" she said while coming closer to him.

" After seeing your reaction now" She put her hand on his chest and started to trace some circles and said in a breathless voice" I'm pleased to see you have still feelings for me, we can be together again, I missed your touch so much"

Their faces were almost touching, she was about to kiss him but Peter stepped back.

" You should have thought about the consequences of your actions," he said emotionlessly. "Now leave"

"Spider listen to me..." She started to say but was interrupted by Peter.

"Leave now" his voice started to rise in an angry tone.

" I love you my spider, listen...."

" LEAVE NOW!!" shouted Peter at her " Leave me alone, now and forever"

" Peter, don't say that I'll never leave you" Felicia started to cry.

" Leave now, I don't want to see you ever again" shouted Peter angrily then he looked away from her and was about to leave his bedroom, she held his hand tightly and desperately shouted,

" I AM PREGNANT! "
.............

------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter, pls vote.
See y'all soon...