Journey - 6 (Ends of the Earth)

WEB OF LIFE

Julia Carpenter aka Madame web rushed to the web of life as she had received a telepathy message from Peter. She was taking her job seriously now and she doesn't want to disappoint Peter ever again. She had been guiding the spider clan well and the other totems throughout the multiverse. She has already found the other two suitable candidates for the Madame web as well.

She saw his projection standing before her, she bowed to the king.

" I hope you have felt the cosmic power surge, Julia? " asked Peter to Madame Webb.

" yes my king," replied Julia as she too looked at the events unfolding before them.

" I am tasking you to take care of this issue, you are a madame Webb. I need to see your skills in diplomacy as I am busy exploring the multiverse. I hope you can do what I have asked? " said Peter's projection as he looked at her with a straight face.

Julia didn't like the formal air between them, she always liked the casual, irritating Peter Parker who always manages to make her smile. She needs to prove her worth to him both as a Madame Webb and a woman who is worthy to be by his side even if she have to face the wrath of the Phoenix force herself.

" I will not fail, my king! " she bowed to Peter and went away in a portal.

Peter stared at the place she was standing before then sighed and went back to have dinner with the royals of Wakanda.

" My protection will always be with you, Julia. "

EARTH 616

WITH PHOENIX

Phoenix has found the location of the spider clan, she can see multiple totems working together around New York but the only two had vast power.

They were Felicity and Garry, she looked impatiently at them as she prepared to capture the entire spider clan to extract information about her Anansi. She never wanted to hurt her Anansi's totems but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Before she could bring the spider clan to her, a voice interrupted her.

" it would not be favourable lady Phal'kon"

She turned around and saw the current Madame Webb standing before her.

" How dare you stop me? Don't stop me from finding my Anansi! " said the Phoenix angrily.

" I know that but it will only increase friction between him and you," said Julia calmly.

" What? How can you say that? Anansi will love me again as soon as I will find him! " snapped Phoenix at her.

" you are dead wrong on this lady Phal'kon. He will be mad if y--" but she was interrupted as Phoenix shot her flames at her in fury.

" How dare you say that to me? " shouted Phoenix angrily as she poured her hottest flame at Julia.

Julia looked slightly scared as the flames came near her, she thought she will die but suddenly a golden dome with spider web patterns formed around her and fully blocked Phoenix's attack.