HOMECOMING

2 YEARS AFTER PETER'S "DEATH"

CENTRAL PARK

Central Park looked like a destroyed warzone, it was littered with destroyed debris and some dead bodies of civilians.

The superheroes were not fairing better too, the Avengers and young avengers were scattered on the ground either unconscious, with great injury, or both.

The spider clan wasn't exempted either, Jessica was unconscious with a bleeding head injury. Kaine was kneeling clutching his broken arm, his mask was torn showing half of his face. Kamala and Anya too had joined Jessica in the land of unconsciousness.

Franklin and Valeria were not present in the battle along with their mother, the other vigilantes were too littered around.

The perpetrator who did this was standing tall while clutching the throats of the spawns of his greatest enemy/prey.

" The hell is you!?" croaked out Garry as he futilely tried to remove the arm of the abomination that was holding him and Felicity.

" It's just sad your father is not here, I would have loved to make him see how I am going to suck the life force out of his spawns," mocked the monster as smiled cruelly.

" Ewww*glark* "

" Dude I am not into dudes,"

Complained Felicity and Garry respectively, earning themselves another squeeze.

" Still acting smart in the face of death, just like your runaway father," mocked the enemy.

" My father is not runaway! He's dead! you third-grade vampire wannabe!" exclaimed Felicity as she thrashed angrily in his grip.

" IT'S MORLUN! " roared the now-revealed Morlun.

Suddenly a portal opened in front of him and one of his family members stepped out.

" Bora! What are you doing here? I had told everyone that this will be exclusively my hunt!" snapped Morlun in annoyance.

" Bora?" muttered Garry confused.

" You know her?" asked Felicity in annoyance.

" I know her as Victoria, not Bora" explained Garry, while thinking of ways to escape from the vampire's grip.

" you met him and didn't kill him! I had suspicions of you turning a new leaf, but I ask you why!?" asked Morlun angrily at his sister's betrayal.

" What we are doing is not good! I am tired of hunting every totem!" shouted Bora angrily.

" You enjoyed hunting them before but you are tired now! WHY!? What is the real reason!?" asked Morlun angrily.

" You are working with THEM, who killed our foster family!" replied Bora with equal heat.

" That old totem was not your family! We are your family and I am glad HE killed that annoying Peter Parker of that universe. Always trying to behave like family to us, We are superior beings, we are far above any totem or humans!" said Morlun with a sadistic grin, Garry's and Felicity's eyes widened at this revelation. They got angry at Morlun for admitting to enjoying the death of thefather'sher other self.