A New World(Departure)

THEMYSCIRA

6 MONTHS LATER

THE ROYAL LIBRARY

It has been months since he arrived on the island and has been spending his time here with the amazons ever since. He learnt many truths about himself or his predecessor, he has an island full of devotees and a queen, her general and many other amazons as his lovers. He was overwhelmed by the information and to top it all off, he has a daughter that looks only 5 years younger than him.

Surprisingly Wanda was accepting of all of this but it took him some time to digest and accept his new normal. Even he became the new mentor of Princess Diana, he has to admit she was a fierce warrior but she is a hothead. He was able to curb her rashness and make her think tactically, she was kind of impulsive.

Peter has respect for her past teachers for handling her when she was young. He suspects the young princess has hots for him and he even tried to ask Wanda and Hippolyta but he only received a weird look and strange smile like they knew something he doesn't. He will figure that out later.

The twins have become very popular on the island, they are the only young children on the island. Their personalities were polar opposite from each other. The Calm and Shy Ethan was more reserved and shy around people but he was very good at calming his hyperactive sister.

The Outgoing and Mischievous Ela is the opposite of her brother, she loves doing pranks with her magic and spider powers and she befriends people easily.

They both are very good at learning new magic and he has also started to train them in their spider-powers. Both of his children represented the chaos side of the web like his brother Kaine and some other spiders.

It was hilarious and sweet to see the maternal instincts of the amazons come alive whenever the twins were around them. He and Wanda don't need to worry about their kids as the whole island are their babysitters.

He got visits from, surprising the queen of Olympus and other goddesses, time to time. He spends his time with Hera by learning about her past friendship with Anansi and they usually talk normally like two mature friends having a good conversation and enjoying their time. It even freaked the amazons out to see the goddess who is bitch and jealous of everything spending time with Peter normally.

Aphrodite's visits were of the more intimate sort, it's not only like they like to fuck like rabbits but surprisingly Aphrodite too knows how to behave normally without jumping on his bones.

The other goddesses too visit him, disguised as amazons.

And one of the instances was this, he was in the library of Themyscira browsing through books to find out how to get back to his home dimension and unveil the secrets left behind by Anansi.

" You are very close, Peter," said a voice of the woman standing slightly away from him and reading a book in her hand while wearing what looked like reading glasses.

' Ah, there she is, Damn woman, can't you help me?' Thought Peter to himself while picking another book and speed reading through it.

" You know why Peter, it's your journey and destiny to find the lost answers," said a feminine voice.

" I know, it's just the goddess of wisdom is standing just mere meters away from me and she isn't even helping me," said Peter starting at the woman with a mild glare.