sneak peek

Peter: am I worthy to hold this responsibility on my shoulders?

_________________________________________

A young Peter is seen holding his uncle Ben in his arms screaming into the heavens.

_________________________________________

Peter: a responsibility to rebuild and reconnect the multiverse.

_________________________________________

There was a glint of sharp teeth and blood-red eyes in the dark holding Peter Parker's neck.

Peter: run away Mj *gasp* please save yourself and little Annie.

Spiderling: DAD NOOOOO!

spinneret: COME ON ANNIE, LISTEN TO YOUR DAD.

_________________________________________

Peter: can I bear the responsibility of so much death and destruction?

_________________________________________

A lone dark figure walked on the destroyed planet littered with dead bodies of humans, demons and aliens alike.

??: can you smell this, spider-man. The smell of victory. Hehehehehe hahaha*evil laugh*

_________________________________________

Peter: yes I can, it's for them.

_______________________________________

He could see the smiling faces of his kids and other young heroes.

_______________________________________

Peter: to secure the best future for them.

He clenched his fists.

He wants to see the smile on everyone's faces, the people he protects, his family across the multiverse.

Peter: I have to just take a leap of faith.

_______________________________________

The power of the web of life courses through his entire body. The power weaved his entire being stronger than ever.

_______________________________________

Peter: I need everyone to stop this upcoming war.

_______________________________________

She hulk: I thought you would hate us? Why are you willing to help us and give us a chance?

Peter: I have far more important things to do than hate a bunch of wannabe heroes. We have a war coming on the horizon. Every helping hand is necessary even if it's you.

He stared pointedly at avengers.

_______________________________________

Peter: gather allies across the multiverse.

_______________________________________

He was standing in front of Spider-men and women from across the multiverse.

_______________________________________

Peter: meet interesting versions of myself and connect them to the web.

_______________________________________

Maria Hill: the director will see you both now.

He and Wanda walked inside the office of the Director of the SHIELD followed by Maria Hill.

the director turned his chair around, Peter and Wanda gasped at looking at a familiar face but in his mid-thirties.

Peter: What!? You are the director?          * shocked*

??: is there a problem?

Wanda: No sir.

??: so you want to say that there's a multiverse and there's a war coming and you need our help?

_______________________________________

Peter: travel to the multiverse where's no need for a spider totem but have very capable heroes.

_______________________________________

Peter: Hi there, my name is Peter Parker.

He removes his mask and moves his hand for a handshake.

??: nice to meet you, Peter, my name is Diana Prince but people call me Wonder Woman.

She accepts his handshake.

_______________________________________

Peter: and to teach the heroes of my world.

_______________________________________

Peter: I'm disappointed in you all x-men, people are dying and you are partying here and celebrating unauthorized terraforming of the neighbour planet. You are no heroes anymore.

_______________________________________

Peter: to stop these foes.

_______________________________________

There was an entire army of demons and symbiote standing and screeching and roaring at him, there were evil counterparts of Spider-man too in the army. He can see the dark figure on top of a building alongside a woman who held a summoning spell while her eyes glow scarlet.

_______________________________________

Peter: if I do not step up there will be no hope for the multiverse.

_______________________________________

??: you know I was created to eliminate you and take the throne of the web of life from you for my masters? But now I don't have any and ill take that throne to build the multiverse in my image.

??: my king you would take the throne from this faker.

_______________________________________

Peter: Because with great power, comes great responsibility.

_______________________________________

Peter's eyes started to glow golden along with other spider totems.

_______________________________________

Destroyed Battleground.

The dark figure was standing tall, with a scarlet red aura around him, with two blood-red daggers in his hands, he was facing Peter Parker who's entire body was glowing golden with a staff in his hands.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this is a minor sneak peek of my story A Lost Soul. As you can see the future of the story looks great.

I released this on the occasion of Spider-man day so.

HAPPY SPIDER-MAN DAY
.