Journey-9 ( Banished Captain )

WEB OF LIFE

The throne room of the web of life and destiny was occupied by The weaver and his three Madame Webs. Peter stood up from his throne.

" ok girls, I need to go otherwise Wanda will kill me," said Peter.

" Wanda? " asked MJ confused.

" yes dad what does the Scarlet witch have to do with you? " asked a puzzled Mayday.

" Wanda Maximoff, she is my girlfriend," replied Peter feeling a little awkward, as he was standing before an alternate version of his ex-wife and an alternate version of said ex's daughter.

Both of them looked shocked at him.

' What happened between my other self and him? I hope whatever happened, will get resolved quickly. ' thought MJ worriedly as she always thought she and Peter were eternal soulmates even if they were in a different universe. The living proof was Mayday herself.

And as for Mayday, she has a single thought only in her mind.

' I HAVE TO UNITE MY MOM AND DAD! '
chanted Mayday repeatedly.

"Yeah and she is pregnant with his kids too," added Julia, a little amused.

Peter glared at her in mock hate in reply she poked her tongue out at him like a child.

" I'm going to faint! " said both the mother and daughter from alternate universes.

" Hey it's ok but I should get going, she has been complaining that I don't spend enough time with her," said Peter nervously.

The other women just patted him on the back, he nodded at them and created a portal but suddenly he stopped, he closed the portal. He sighed again and turned towards them, the other 3 looked confused at his action.

" No rest for the wicked, another totem needs my guidance. Julia, please train Mj here in the duty of Madame web and for Mayday. She's coming with me to this new universe for the on-hand experience. " said Peter, the other three nodded.

He again created a new portal and gestured for Mayday to walk in the portal. He soon followed after her while waving at the other two.

After Peter and Mayday, were gone, Mj asked Julia a question suddenly.

" Why did you kiss Peter, Julia? " she asked while staring at Julia intensely.

" huh. FORGET THAT! let's get you to train! " replied Julia hurriedly while turning her back on her as she was hiding her blushing face from MJ.

" uhuh? " said Mj.

XXXX

EARTH????

PLANET SAKAAR

Peter walked into a bar of the Sakaar with Mayday, he was dressed differently from his god spider suit but May was dressed in her new Madame web suit.

* Peter's suit without a mask *