Healing Memories

WANDA'S MINDSCAPE

Wanda was reviewing all her memories, her eyes started to darken and turned pitch black as tears of blood started to come out of her eyes.

Her sanity started to slip from the day she left him. She broke from inside whenever they met again because he never remembered her. They both were total strangers to each other.

She started her relationship with a synthezoid android, Vision. It displayed that how her sanity was fragile that she even clung to a machine to get affection, but she was never able to forget him. From that day her hate towards mutants had been solidified.

She was contained inside Genosha under heavy spell work of Strange and mind suppression by Charles Xavier. Her madness got better of her and she created the life everyone wanted in the hopes of getting a family with Peter but everything went wrong.

She never existed in his memories, his ideal life was with, the bane of all his ex-girlfriend's, Gwen Stacey. The only thing that made her happy was the family she wanted.

She had created two children whom everyone thought were made in memory of Vision but they were wrong.
They were made from the memories of love and devotion she and Peter had for each other. She named them Billy and Tommy, Billy looked more like Peter than Tommy but Tommy resembled both her and Peter.

The similarities between her kids and Peter were only noticed by her father. She made sure he won't be able to harm them but unfortunately, she lost them too as she lost Peter.

She hated herself, her father and other mutants because of freaks like them she was not able to have a good and happy life, so she uttered the most devastating words.

" No more Mutants "

When everything went to normal, everyone hated her wanted to kill her but not Peter. She had asked him why he was not mad at her. His reply shocked her as always.

FLASHBACK

" At first I was really angry at you Wanda but after some thinking, I wanted to thank you because of you I have realized I need to move on from her death. I can't just hang on to her memories, some people need me and love me..." Said, Peter.

' I love you ' thought Wanda sadly.

" ...........and I need to leave behind the memories which are holding me back. So, thank you, Wanda" said Peter earnestly.

FLASHBACK END

There were many ups and downs in her life after that event, mutants hated her, avengers were wary of her. She was labelled as a pretender and the mass murderer of mutants, so she decided to live in isolation.

She and his paths crossed again when they met again in Kun Lun when he was training Hope. Internally she was glad he was the one who was teaching her not some egoistic hero like stark. She was jealous of Hope because of how she got close to Peter.

After many years of guiding her revived kids in the lessons taught to her by Peter, to them their father was Vision but she knew who was their real father.

Peter had unknowingly met with his kids when he started teaching at Avengers Academy. She was sad and happy at the same time.

After gaining some trust she rejoined the Avengers, she had seen him train Felicity and Garry. She always imagined Billy and Tommy spending time with him.

She had lost him in her life but when she heard Julia screaming he's dead. Her mind and heart couldn't take anymore, she fainted and went into a coma for a week. When she got out of her temporary coma she left everything behind and went into isolation.