Journey-11(...Gone Wrong)

EARTH 982

NEUVA YORK

THE YEAR 2099

"You are such a hard man to find Parker," said Miguel O'Hara the Spiderman of the year 2099.

" Trying to impersonate certain pirate eyed Director, kid," said Peter casually.

Wanda stared at the devilish looking spiderman in front of her carefully, she can feel something similar in him as she had felt Peter. This Miguel guy can be related to him or it's just they both are spider heroes.

" Yeah, you can say that I'm appointed as the new head of the WEB corps. "Said Miguel proudly.

" When did WEB corps come to be? " asked Wanda confused.

" Ah, I forgot you can't see the multiverse as I can Wanda. The change in the timeline has changed the entire future of this universe," said Peter calmly.

" Yes, gramps over here is right, Spiderclan expanded themselves and created the new WEB corps which replaced SHIELD. The first director of WEB was Director Natasha Rushman former Romanoff. She changed her last name to start a new one, I think. then she was succeeded as a director by her adopted daughter Ava Orlova, you could have seen their movie, the rise of the second director, which is awesome. " said Miguel, he was behaving weirdly in a fanboy style.

" I see you are her fan," said Peter with a smile.

" Well my first idol will only be you, but leave that be. Where the hell were you? The entire planet thinks you died all those years ago. If it weren't for my dimensional stability device that I always keep on me, I would have forgotten the past. " said Miguel as he showed a wrist band on his arm.

" You know, travelling the multiverse to connect them to the web. Only you and Julia noticed the universe has not collapsed fully or gone to hell " replied Peter calmly.

" Ah so you have taken the responsibility as the centre," said Miguel.

" yes, Miguel you are a thinker, a great strategist. You have helped our people against the inheritors very effectively that's why I think you deserve a promotion," said Peter as he patted him on the shoulder.

" What? I thought there were only 5 or 6 positions and one is of the hidden one?" asked Miguel surprised.

" Maybe but you forgot I'm the weaver and the new king of web and its people. I can create necessary posts for the worthy, you now are the thinker and strategist of the web," said Peter as a golden glow passed from his hand and engulfed Miguel.

Miguel's suit changed as it became red, white and gold.