Earth 616 Recap

EARTH 616

A YEAR LATER PETER'S 'DEATH'

PARKER INDUSTRIES HEADQUARTERS

New York

A man sat in the office of the CEO of Mega Corp which was the parent company to giants like ALCHEMAX and WEB CORPS.

The man had short dark brown hair just like his late brother and has brown eyes just in a darker shade with flakes of crimson blended. The only thing that can differentiate between him and his brother is the faded scars on his face.

He is Kaine Parker aka the SCARLET SPIDER II, the current CEO of Parker industries and the new face of Megacorp. He was forced on into this seat by his nephews and nieces as they thought they are not worthy to hold their father's position as of yet. Especially Felicity, that girl is burdened with guilt just like his brother had, she still thinks she was the reason behind her father's death.

His nephew, Garry, is doing well as he was considered the true successor to the spider mantle by the folks of New York and he also leads the Hero division of WEB CORPS. He and Franklin handle the work in the WEB CORPS, as this corp was created to find sincere vigilantes.

Being the brother of one of the first vigilantes of New York, he knows how much criticism and loathing are faced by honest vigilantes. People like Jameson can influence and manipulate the opinions of the people.

WEB corps even sponsor and train young and fresh vigilante heroes so they can avoid mistakes that heroes like Spider-man had made in their younger days.

ALCHEMAX is a different story, that division is entirely focused on research in bioengineering and modern technologies. Felicity and Valeria work as an intern and junior researchers under Susan Storm. Many other young talents were hired to help in the development of hero gears and medical research.

They had even left behind past rulers like OsCorp, STARK industries, ROXXON, and Reed foundations.

The Avengers are trying to stop any vigilantism as it shows their inconvenience in their hero work but the Spider-clan and other hero groups are active and most liked.

The mutants have moved out and created a nation of their own, Kaine believed that their faith to create a home for mutants was good but they rushed it and hadn't planned it well, and the repercussions were every major government around the world has revoked the citizenship of every mutant.

They can't enter foreign soil without permission now, the mutants gave no mind to that but being isolated from the world cost them more.

Even Latveria and Symkaria have relations with other countries and even Wakanda has entered world politics.

Mutant's decision to isolate themselves not only costed them other governments but hurt their image as heroes that X-men had built. Common folks are even getting hostile toward the mutants as they think all mutants will hurt them.

WEB corps has to step up and mediate between the two sides, they saved young mutants and try to help humans understand. This did not please the mutants as someone else was taking their place as a mediator.

Mutants were not the only one who was hostile to them, Avengers were their major hostile group. They carry a warrant against Spider-clan and Hawkeye was the most relentless one as he now has a personal vendetta against them more likely against Garry.