Reunion - 2

PARKER INDUSTRIES

Kaine sat on a chair and looked at the meeting hall of the company,  beside him was Ela who was looking around in curiosity. Her parents were  not present here, and she stayed with him to bond with her uncle Kaine and was eager to see her other family members.

"Will they come?" asked Ela as she looked at her uncle.

"It will take some time to come in short notice kid, but they will come," replied Kaine as he looked at his brother's new kid.

' Hope she will not become pain my ass like Felicity and Garry, like father like kids' thought Kaine with a sigh.

He had received text from some members, they will attend through a video call as they are on a separate mission out of New York. So he has asked Valeria to set up a secret communication link for their meeting.

" Did you call a stupid meeting?" came a female voice which was irritated.

" Hell NO! Have you read the message? It was Uncle Kaine!" snapped another voice which was male.

"You might have asked him a favor or something, you are the one always calling shots around here"  the female retaliated back in heated tone.

" Stop it you two!" snapped another female voice which was irritated at the two's bickering.

"But Mom, she was the one who started it!" complained the male voice.

"Do they always bicker like this Uncle?" asked Ela as she looked at her uncle who just sighed.

"Who are you?!" asked the younger female as she looked at the unknown teen, two years younger than her. Ela blushed slightly in embarrassment as she had thought she had whispered but instead has spoken a little loudly.

"Felicity, Garry drop it! It was me who called the meeting," groaned Kaine, he then greeted Jessica with a nod, which she returned kindly.

"See! I told you so," teased Garry, to which Felicity just huffed.

Valeria, Franklin, and Susan entered the room, and without wasting a moment, Valeria made her way towards Kaine. With a confident demeanor, she handed him the link, eagerly awaiting his response. As he nodded in genuine appreciation, Valeria's eyes darted towards the mysterious girl, emitting an aura of curiosity. She then gracefully walked towards Felicity and asked about the young girl.

Franklin and Susan too were curious about her. Franklin has grown taller since the last time we , with his hair now dyed brown. Susan has successfully beaten her struggle with alcoholism after Peter's tragic passing. She now holds the esteemed position of Chief Genetic Engineer at Baxter Corp, where she contributes her expertise to the renowned Parker Industries.

Soon after Kamala and Anya walked in, they had grown up too and were fine young women who were taught by Jessica and Natasha.

Valeria then sent the comm link to the non-present members and Natasha joined in.

"The core group you have asked for is here, Uncle. Why have you summoned us?" asked Felicity curiously , she still eyed the unknown girl, but she can feel something familiar.

Suddenly a portal opened up and Mayday and Julia walked in the room followed by Cindy, which surprised every other spider in the room. and finally a woman with a cold face, who has snow-white hair and a spider like crown on her head,  made of pure gold.