A New World (Ritual)

CASTALIA'S CHAMBER

Peter, Hippolyta and Wanda were in the sorceress' chambers as Peter asked for a solution for the treatment of the corrosion that Gwen is facing. Castalia was looking through her enormous library, she flipped through books to find any solution but was unsuccessful.

Peter looked at Castalia with rapt attention, Wanda was hoping that her kids won't give any trouble to Antiope along with Diana. She was not worried about them as she knew if anyone tried anything to them, first the protection she and Peter have applied will save them then the culprit will face the wrath of godlike parents and sure as hell she will raze them to nothing just like Harry.

" AHA! I found it! " shouted out Castalia but she lost her footing but Peter was there to catch her.

" be careful, " said Peter which made the high priestess blush in embarrassment. Hippolyta was amused at seeing the stoic high priestess showing womanly emotions, Castalia composed herself and flipped to the page she needed.

" I found a solution to purge the corrupt energy, you can say it won't purge it entirely, more likely she can use that energy as her own." Said Castalia as she flipped at the next page.

" but it's not a medicine or any medical procedure, it's a ritual that we have to conduct, " continued Castalia as she blushed slightly.

" Ok then what do we have to do? ," asked Peter hopefully.

" you don't understand, my lo-- Peter, it's a ritual performed for the Goddess Aphrodite. It is a tantric energy ritual that you have to conduct, the energy build-up during the ritual will then be transferred to Gwen and the highly potent energy will cure her, and the corrupted energy will not pose any danger to her, " informed Castalia.

" That's no problem, I and wanda can do the ritual together... " before he could say more Castalia interrupted him.

" That's the problem, you and Lady Chaos cannot do the ritual, " her blush deepened but she felt the piercing gaze of Wanda on her so she quickly elaborated.

" it's because Lady Chaos' chaotic energy will interfere with the ritual, it has to be with someone else and even then it's not a job of two people, " clarified Castalia.

" What!? " asked Peter shocked.

" Yeah, and we don't have any other option, " said Castalia fiddling with the book.

" I will help him then, " said Hippolyta making Peter's and Castalia's eyes widen.

" What!? " both of them said at the same time.

" She's right Peter, I can't interfere in the ritual so Hippolyta has to do, " said Wanda calmly.

" What!? " he now looked shocked at Wanda in shock.

" I can't always keep you for myself Peter and I know that I have to share you in future, it's part of your charm that nobody can't stop loving you even if they leave you or the bad choices they make, " she said calmly as she touched his cheek.

" But Wanda! " tried to say Peter but Wanda shushed him by placing her finger on his mouth.

" Shhh, I am glad I was your first but I always knew I won't be your last and I know you will always take care of me and many others, so go save Gwen she's in pain and needs your help, "said Wanda lovingly as she kissed him and backed away.