Spiderman: Bloodwrath Trailer

I did everything for this city and its people.

XXXX

Spiderman could be seen swinging throughout New York and saving people.

XXXX

I was betrayed by the people who I thought were my own.

XXXX

Carol had tears in her eyes seeing what she had done to spiderman.

Superior spiderman's body was in a smoking crater heavily damaged. His suit was ripped along with his mask.

There was a huge scar bleeding on his face and a bleeding stump where his left arm used to be.

XXXX

Wrongly accused and imprisoned. Lost all the things dear to me, disgraced forever.

XXXX

" DAMN IT! IT WAS NOT ME, MY MIND WAS HIJACKED BY OTTO OCTAVIUS " screamed Peter in the court.

" accused Peter Parker is sent to the Raft for his crimes against the city of New York and its people " ordered the judge.

Peter looked pleadingly at avengers trying to show his innocence, but they averted their eyes from him either with disgust or shame.

His look of pleading turned into anger then utter hatred.

XXXX

Peter was dropped in the cells of the Raft in the high-security area.

XXXX

Lived the life of a lowly prisoner with only hate and the scars of the lifetime.

XXXX

Peter was seen sitting in the cafeteria staring blankly at his food, a couple of goons came beside him.

" You are the spider huh? You don't look tough, why don't you ask forgiveness from all of us for sending us to prison. Puny Man " the inmate laughed along with the entire cafeteria.

" Leave me alone.." Whispered Peter.

" What did you say, puny man," said the inmate as he tried to grab him from his shoulder but Peter reacted quickly and grabbed the back of the inmate's head and slammed his head on the table with his remaining hand.

* BANG * * SNAP *

The metal table had a dent the size of the inmates head as his nose and jaw broke with a loud snap and his. Head started to bleed like a waterfall.

" LEAVE ME ALONE! " roared Peter angrily.

XXXX

The Spider-man the people knew is dead, the world doesn't deserve the spider-man. It can all go to hell.

XXXX

Peter was standing over the hundreds of inmates, he was covered in blood that was not his own. The inmates were all groaning or were unconscious with grave injuries.

The guards wished and apprehended him.

XXXX

Director Fury looked at the footage of the fight with sad eyes.

" What is this? " asked a shocked Agent Hill.

" This is what happens when a good man turns bad even the devil fears his fury," said Director Fury.

All the agents looked at the bloodbath that happened with fear and shock.

" agent hill as for your punishment you will be assigned as a psychologist to Parker. " said fury firmly which gave no room for Hill to argue.

XXXX

Hey guys I have an idea for the new Spiderman story.

What if there was a big battle between Superior Spider-man and The Avengers.

What if he got gravely injured in the battle and regained his mind back.

What if nobody believed his side of the story and sent him to jail.

This story will follow his journey towards the grey/dark area of his uncle's teachings. Wrongly accused now Peter will live for himself and won't be spider-man anymore but he will be forced to return but will he be the same Spider-man or even if he will want to be the Spider-man.

Hope you guys like my new idea.

And the story is out now with the name of SPIDER-MAN: BLOOWRATH,
Pls, do check it out...

Pls vote and comment...