Journey-7 (ShadowLand)

EARTH 64652

SHADOWLAND

FORTRESS OF HAND

Peter arrives in the middle of the training ground with a new suit to connect a new universe as he has left Wanda at Earth 3123 under the care of Aunt May and Teresa. She's expecting their children within 3 months, there is time differentiation while travelling different dimensions.

 She's expecting their children within 3 months, there is time differentiation while travelling different dimensions

There were multiple hand Ninja's training of various ages and gender. His arrival alerted all of them, they surrounded him with their swords pointed at him.

" Hmmm, guys can I meet your leader? "

They replied to his question with a stare.

" No? Then I'll find him," said Peter as he tried to move several kunai were thrown at him, be dodged each of them expertly and grabbed the last one from the air.

Some ninjas ran at him with their swords ready to strike, he deflected each of their strikes effectively as no one was able to touch him.

He kicked a soldier in his midsection as the ninja flew and collided with multiple others. He tilted his head to the side as kunai flew from where his head was.

Several smoke bombs were thrown, the area was blanketed with clouds of smoke.

He sighed at their tricks as he knows that they don't know he can predict every action of this battle and effectively make the safest way to fight them.

He dismissively avoided every strike without looking for his opponents and he hit lazily in the smoke and heard grunts with each strike connected. In no time the smoke was dissipated as he saw all his opponents fallen unconscious on the ground.

More and more ninjas poured out of darkness and from the walls of the castle. He can see hundreds of them in every direction. He sighed again and grabbed his kunai tightly in preparation before the ninjas could attack a feminine voice stopped them.

" HALT! "

He saw a familiar figure's alternate self walking towards him, her walk was sexy in every dimension he has to admit that. He can see her and her changed costume.

 He can see her and her changed costume