A NEW WORLD (GOODBYES)

BANA MIGHDAL

Nubia and the amazons of Bana Mighdal waited for their god to come out, he has proved himself truly as their god, who had saved them a very long time ago.

Suddenly they felt a very powerful wave pass over them, the same energy that some of the older amazons had felt when Anansi had thrashed Hercules and Olympus.

Finally, they felt him walking up the stairs, his aura was chaotic and divine at the same time. The elder Amazons recalled how the first Anansi was, his aura was as intense as his reincarnation now.

They saw him step out in brand-new armour, and they all kneeled before him.

" We are at your command father," said Nubia with a smile and the amazons nodded their head.

" It's time to return home, I am thankful for your devotion, now it's time for you all to unite with your sisters." Said Peter calmly, he then bowed to show his thanks to the people who guarded the other half of Anansi most of their life.

He walked a few steps away and then turned around, his hands lit up with crimson fire and golden lightning.

The Amazons watched in amazement how he ripped the reality before them, as there were spider web-like patterns where he ripped the reality. They can see a beach with a calm environment, Nubia recognised the place and smiled.

Peter walked through the portal, he then spread his arms wide and looked towards them.

" Welcome home," was the only thing he said. The younger amazons looked confused at seeing the new location as they followed behind their queen, while the elder ones looked elated and serene at the same time. They were happy to be back in Themyscira.

Peter heard the resounding footsteps of horses behind him. He turned around and saw a confused Hippolyta and her amazons getting off of their horses.

" Peter? Nubia?" Asked Hippolyta as she walked towards her love and daughter.

" hey Hippolyta, welcome the amazons of Bana Mighdal back home," said Peter with a smile.

XXXX

TOWER OF FATE

" Why is it taking so much time for dad to come?" Asked Ela worriedly, she looked at the broken form of Gwen.

" Don't worry honey, your father will come soon," replied Wanda calmly who was floating in the air, sitting cross-legged and meditating.

They waited for some more minutes a web-like pattern ripped open before them. A maskless Peter walked out of the portal in his new armour and smiled towards his family.

Ela rushed and hugged him, Peter hugged her back with a warm smile.

" Again a new suit?, Dear you change your suits more than a woman changes her dress," said Wanda with a smile.

" what can I say? In an alternate universe, I might have a hidden passion for modelling and fashion, " retorted back Peter with a smirk as he then kissed her.

" Enough chat! Gwendolyn Stacey needs you" said the voice of Dr Fate.

" I know," replied Peter calmly as he then motioned towards where Gwen was, the seals around her body were glowing gold and remnant chaos energy was snuffed out. Her body started to mend as the spells turned into golden webs working as bandages, to heal her. Ela had moved beside her side and was delighted to see her getting better.