Rise of a God

"Training??" asked Peter confused.

" Why are you so shocked? You need to train to understand the power of the great weaver. You have just ascended, to become a true god you must train. Your body can now handle my divinity but you need experience and expertise. You can't become a great weaver overnight, " said Anansi.

" Yeah, you are right but will it not take years to learn? "Asked Peter.

" Yes" replied Anansi.

" But you said the threats are near, how am I gonna protect everyone. It will take a lot of time to learn," asked Peter in frustration.

" yes but I have a way for that, remember I took years to craft you, a perfect successor, to my power. Didn't you think I would have some plans to overcome this shortcoming? " asked Anansi in an amused voice.

Peter has a confused look on his face, how is he gonna learn at a fast rate.

" whenever you will learn something, you will learn at an accelerated rate, you have an eidetic memory, Peter. You can learn everything at a  fast rate, whether it be of physical training or mental one. And I'm here to guide you. Slowly my remaining essence will be absorbed by you throughout the training trip, it will boost your progression. " Informed Anansi to his confused successor.

" That's great, whenever do we start?" Asked an excited Peter.

" from now, first say your goodbyes to father," said anansi as his body started to fade along with their surrounding.

Peter felt himself waking up, as his mindscape started to fade.

__________________________________________________________________________________

WITH ONE ABOVE ALL

Stan saw Peter collapse on the floor and his eyes dilated. Stan knew it was painful to unlock one's memory locked for a long time and the mind is a dangerous but fragile thing. He saw Peter's body convulsing, then after some time his body stilled and his breathing became normal.

Stan felt the essence of Anansi, one of his most favourite godly sons. He smiled at the thought of Peter meeting Anansi.
He saw a great future ahead as the new
Weaver will lead the world to greatness.

He felt Peter started to wake up.

" it's good to see you again my son," said Stan.

" it's good to see you too stan," said Peter with a smile, he felt the power coursing through his veins.

" I see, you have met Anansi." Said Stan.

" Yeah, he left me with bigger shoes to fill in. The responsibility is huge but I'll do my best to live up to it," said Peter.

" yes it's true, but you have the greatest motto and you have lived up to it. I've my utmost faith in you my son, " said Stan with a warm smile that filled Peter with confidence and warmth.

" thank you for the confidence, with great power comes great responsibility that's my motto and I'll forever responsibly bear this responsibility," said Peter with great confidence.

" I know my son, I hope you will start your training and where will you go first? There's a great adventure ahead " said Stan.

" Yes I will and as for the first destination can you please teleport me there," said Peter.

" ok just give me the destination and farewell my son, we will meet again," said Stan.

" yes, we will and as for the place....."

K'UNLUN

A bright golden light flashed and then faded away. Peter stood up and looked at the great city of K'un Lun before him.

" Finally you have arrived great weaver, we've been waiting for this moment for a long time," said a wise voice from behind him.

Peter turned and saw master Yu Ti standing before him along with his followers.

" Master Yu Ti, nice to see you again. I'm here to----" but he was interrupted by Yu Ti.

" We know what you are here for, great weaver, follow me I'll take you to your destination," he said while walking away towards the city of K'un Lun.

" ok, how do you know what I'm here for? " asked Peter while following them.

" In the ancient texts of k'un lun, it was prophesied that the new great weaver will visit k'un lun for training, and it's our honour, " said Yu Ti.

" I always wanted to ask that, why had you allowed me to train Hope when I was here, why not Danni or you could have trained her yourself? " asked Peter.

" As I've mentioned before, in the prophecy it was stated that a young red-haired woman will come and inherit the power of the iron fist and will be the host of fire. So to train her who was better than the great weaver himself" replied Yu Ti.

" oh! That's surprising" said Peter as he noticed they were nearing a training ground and there was a lone figure standing with his back towards them.

" Great weaver meet the master who is going to train you in the physical aspects of your power," said Yu Ti.

" it's good to see you alive Spider-man, we meet again," said the man as he turned and faced him and extended his hand for a handshake.

" it's good to see you again...Shang-chi,"  said Peter and shook his hand in greeting.

" I leave you both here for training and a servant will escort you to your chambers after training, great weaver," said Yu Ti and took his leave.

" it's good to see you among living Spider-man, the whole world and hero society is shook after hearing the news of your death. The world is missing you" Said Shang-chi.

" huh, now they are missing me," said Peter.

" I was told I will be training you physically and make you grasp your true physical strength," said shang-chi.

" yes, I need to complete my incomplete martial arts style with my new powers, so let's get started," said Peter as he got into his  ' way of the spider '  style.

Shang-chi also got in his stance and said.

" it would be a long and hard journey. are you ready for this great weaver"

"Yes, I am"

Then they both ran towards each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter...