HOMECOMING-2

CENTRAL PARK

" We meet again...Parker!"

Morlun stood up while wiping blood off of his lips, He saw Peter stop beside Bora and looked down at her then he looked back at him.

" HAAHAHAHHAHAHA! FINALLY, MY PREY HAS COME TO FACE ME!" laughed Morlun as he looked at Peter with a crazed grin, he quickly popped out his claws and rushed towards him.

He took a swipe toward Peter's face but he phased through him, Morlun looked shocked. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his back and he was thrown forward at breakneck speeds. Morlun barrel rolled multiple times but his momentum was stopped by Peter, who had suddenly appeared before his path and choked him.

Morlun made some choking noises as he stared at the glowing lenses of his nemesis. Peter then choke and slammed him on the ground hard, making a huge crater.

Morlun coughed out some globs of blood, his eyes burned crimson with rage.

" I will kill you!" he roared again and in an instant appeared behind Peter to stab him with his claws but found his elbow having an intimate meeting with his nose and...

*Krunch!*

Morlun stumbled back clutching his broken nose, his wounds hissed as they started to heal but he was getting tired.

' I need to get someone's lifeforms soon if I want to survive!' he thought in anger. His eyes snapped on the daughter of his nemesis, she was struggling to get up.

He rushed towards her with his hands ready to grab and suck her life force but his twist was grabbed harshly. His eyes snapped towards Peter whose lenses glowing more brightly but he did not utter a single word.

Peter broke his wrist and then punched his face hard, Morlun's skull cracked as blood flowed freely from his face. He flew backward but Peter never let go of his wrist which snapped him towards Peter again, receiving another skull-crushing punch that was 10x harder than the previous one.

This time Morlun did fly off but they heard a sickly tearing sound as Morlun was sent away in breakneck speed but without his right arm. The ground behind them cracked and a small trench formed in his path.

Peter threw away the bloody arm that he had torn and kneeled beside Felicity and placed his arm on her head. The glow in his lenses dimmed to show sadness, and a golden glow appeared from his hand. He healed her and then walked towards Morlun his lenses glowing bright again.

Morlun groaned as he wasn't even able to get up, he has lost a lot of blood and he does not have any energy left. After a very long time, he was feeling fear, the fear of dying again. His prey has become his predator, even his invulnerable body was damaged.

' He had said the boost in power won't be much, he will still be an insect beneath my boot' thought Morlun angrily, he wasn't even able to get up.

Peter slowly and menacingly walked toward Morlun but stopped as a portal opened beside Morlun.

A haughty, arrogant woman stepped out of the portal, looking around with his nose turned up.

" Hmmm, looks like my brother has done wonders here," she didn't even notice Peter standing a few feet away from her.

She then heard a groan from below her, she looked down to see her brother Morlun bleeding heavily on the ground. The reality hit her very hard as she quickly kneeled beside him.