chaos vs order

The scarlet witch was mad, there was no doubt about this in Peter's and strange's minds. They can see her eyes were glowing unholy crimson and some rocks also floated around her. Peter's spidey sense rang dangerously.

He did a backflip and a summersault to dodge the debris and started to fling at him.

"Doc? " shouted Peter back at strange.

" she thinks real you is dead and you are just an imposter," said Strange as he prepared himself to restrain her.

" I know that, anything new?" Asked Peter as he dodged more debris.

" chaos magic is influencing her mind negatively, in her state now you have to clear her mind" stated Dr strange as he created a shield around himself.

" are you not gonna help me?" Asked Peter now desperately as she had started to fling her hex bolts at him, which in her present state of mind has become unstable and is changing things randomly.

He heard a 'No' in the background.

He dodged two hex bolts, one which turned the tree behind him into a statue and the other turned the rock into a pink teddy bear.

He shuddered at that he doesn't want to become a pink teddy bear. Peter fired his magical golden web bullets as learning the magic of the weaver has turned his webs in golden colour. Now he can throw golden webs from his wrists without a web shooter.

His web bullets cancelled out her hex bolts which surprised both of them. Wanda got angrier at that, she started to gather a large amount of chaos magic into her palms and fires it as a chaos beam.

Peter dug his feet back and created a golden octagon shield with some Xhosa runes for 'protection'. The shield has web patterns and it took an entire blast from Wanda and still didn't break.

Wanda was getting frustrated as she was not able to kill this imposter, with her frustration her magic increased uncontrollably. The things around her started to change randomly, she looked behind at her cabin and willed it to change shape into a shape of her liking.

Suddenly the cabin was covered in red mist and then there was a huge roar. A huge made out of wood emerged from the most, he roared again and spewed fire in the air.

" what the f---"

Before Peter could finish his cursing he jumped and dodged as the dragon started to spew fire towards him.

" damn it! Why do we have to fight in a forest and a clearing with very few trees?" Said, Peter as he flipped and ducked the entire time.

Wanda concentrated and directed the dragon towards him. She has immense energy but her control has gone down so she needs to concentrate on her creation hard if she doesn't want it to destabilize.

Dr Strange stood on the sidelines and he was repairing his shields around the area. He needs to keep her power contained within this zone.

' I could have helped him, but I need to minimize the damage and contain the chaos magic and I wanted to see how the next weaver has come far in magic, it was his test sort of.' Thought Strange as he was sweating lightly. He has trained him in time dilation for 3 months where 1 month in real-world is 1 year in the other.

Peter webbed the dragon's mouth and pulled him down. The dragon crashed face-first on the ground.

' I need to bring her out of her trauma, I need to do something. Her chaos magic level is high, I need to cut the flow but how?' Thought Peter as he punched the dragon's face when it tried to roast him.

Its face blasted into splinters but it generated quickly with Wanda's magic.
A light bulb appeared above peters head as he got an idea.

' this idea Is either stupid or brave but I don't have time for this' thought Peter.

He ran towards the dragon, the dragon too rushed towards him with his jaws wide. Peter created his style of the magical portal in the shape of spider webs in front of him.

Dragon tried to snap his jaw shut but Peter dived into the portal. Dragon slid forward as he missed his target.

Peters portal opened just behind Wanda. She turned back with her eyes wide, she tried to bring her arms up but her speed was inferior to that of Peter's.

Peter grabbed her waist with his right hand and they both stared at each other in slow motion. Her eyes were wide with shock and his we're full of determination and he did the bravest or stupidest thing in his life.

He kissed her on the lips, in mid-air.

Her eyes widened further with this sudden action, then he touched her forehead with glowing fingers of his other free hand and touched her forehead.

She lost her consciousness along with him, they started to fall but their fall was cushioned by Dr Strange.

Strange was shocked at first at Peter's action then he snapped out of it and saw them fall unconscious. He waved his hand and cushioned their fall.

He looked at the now broken and collapsed lifeless dragon and sighed. He waved his hand and the dragon transformed back into the cabin in which Wanda lived.

He sighed and hesitated both of their body and made his way to the cabin.

" damn it's a direct way to transfer tantra energy. I hope you know what you are doing Peter" he sighed again and thought.

' I need her help, damn need to call her now '

*sigh*

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you liked my new chapter. I'm sorry I'm not good with fight scenes so it's kinda all over the place but the next chapter in the next chapter it will entirely focus on Wanda and Peter.

Pls vote and comment...