Peter and Wanda (PAST)

WANDA'S MINDSCAPE

Wanda was sitting while clutching her head as she was surrounded by red mist. The mist worked as a sort of hologram as it displayed all her memories in her life.

MEMORIES START

She can see her as a child as she was an orphan and survived on the streets of Romania alongside her brother.

When their powers surfaced they joined the brotherhood of mutants, her father's group. When they revealed themselves to him, He just said.

" I'm satisfied you are not homo sapiens, the lowly humans. I thought you were humans but now I can welcome you among the superior race "

Even if her brother was happy with their father and always tried to please him but she was not like him. She was rebel and angry at him for abandoning them and their mother. Later she joined the Avengers, at first she just joined them so she could spite her father.

When working with avengers she met the most frustrating street hero, spider-man. She had seen him doing patrols around the city, even Avengers never patrolled the city and they are supposed to be superheroes.

She had some team-ups with him, her interest started to peak up as she saw him doing every work whether be saving a cat from the tree or beating up bad guys, he never differentiated in any work. She had asked him why he does every small work that avengers don't do? And what was in it for him?

His reply changed her view on life as a superhero.

FLASHBACK

They were both sitting on a rooftop of a tall building.

" scarlet witch ma'am, I don't do hero work just to get fame or fortune. I save people because I have the power to save them and thus it becomes my responsibility. Sometimes people don't know they need saving but it's my job to save everybody, whether be it to cross an old lady a road or stopping bank robberies and mugging and as for my reward"

He gestured towards the bustling city.

" the smile and happiness on every individual face, I'm glad in some way I can make their day great. As for avengers and other big groups, they handle world-ending threats how can they concentrate on this big city? So I must look after others because once a great man said:

With great powers, comes great responsibility"

Wanda was wide-eyed at his answer she knew the truth about avengers saving the world as avengers lounge lazily in the tower and their intel work is done by SHIELD. There are no daily world-ending threats and as for super-villain in the streets, that is taken care of by mostly Spider-man, heck he wasn't even an avenger.

FLASHBACK END

After that day she changed her way of being a hero, now she saves people because she has the power, not because of spite of her father.

She wanted to further her studies so she joined Empire State University, she changed her hair colour to red so nobody could identify her. On the first day, she ran into a handsome nerd name Peter Parker. He was cute when he apologized to her for bumping into her, but his voice sounded familiar to her. Coincidentally he became her first friend on the campus, he helped her with her homework and reports as she was having a hard time managing her time with avengers, Spider-man and now this university.

She had found out spider-man's identity when he first encountered sinister six. He was injured but was successful in defeating them, He was resting at their meeting place. On that day she was late to meet him because they had to raid a Hydra base.