Journey-10(Endgame)

EARTH-3123

PARKER RESIDENCE

Wanda had dark bags under her eyes as she was staring blankly with her hair has become wild and untamed. Teresa was leaning on her, she too looked tired as hell. Meanwhile, Peter too was not fairing any well, he was laid on the ground face first, tired and Aunt May looked amused at her family.

The source of their tiredness was, well there were two kids stuck upside down on the ceiling who were both giggling and clapping at seeing the tiredness of the family. Who they were? Well, they were the 5-year-old twins of Wanda and Peter, name Ethan and Elena.

Ethan has brown hair like his father but with red highlights. He has his father's Hazel eyes as for Elena she looked like her mother but had the same hair colour of being brown with red highlights as her brother but She has her mother's blue eyes.

As they how came to be, well...

XXXX

FLASHBACK

Peter returned from the universe of the former Nova Captain with Mayday, as he stepped foot in Earth 3123 he instantly felt Wanda's magic spike, he understood what is happening and he started to panic.

" What? It's already 3 months! I hate the time difference between universes." Panicked Peter as Mayday looked at him weirdly.

" Mayday call MJ and Julia fast! " ordered Peter to Mayday, she just nodded at him dumbly.

He hurriedly created multiple portals and first jumped into a portal.

XXXX

EARTH 616

SANCTUM SANCTORAM

Dr Strange was in deep meditation as Chaos ensued outside in New York.

' The Avengers are a cocky bunch, they should have let Spider-clan handle the situation. At least after Peter, they are competent enough to maintain peace in New York. ' thought Strange but suddenly he felt someone grabbed his cape and dragged him inside a portal.

XXXX

DARK DIMENSION

Clea was sitting at the throne sipping her tea in peace. After the death of her mother and the imprisonment of her uncle, she was doing a good job of maintaining order in this chaotic world. She was thankful for her student, Wanda, for helping her but before she can think more. She was hurriedly picked up in a bridal style carry by Peter and he jumped in the portal.

UNKNOWN PLACE

Madame Agatha Harkness was sitting in a room with a cat in her lap and a magic book in her hand. She was spending her free time enjoying the peace of nature but suddenly the great weaver himself graced her with his presence.

" Madame Harkness I need your help! " said Peter.

XXXX

EARTH 3123

Peter gathered all the mystical masters from his home dimension. He saw MJ and Julia arrive with Mayday they all looked confused at him.