Journey-(Endgame Final)

EARTH 199999

AFTER FEW MOMENTS

Anansi and Peter arrived after a few moments after their departure. Everyone looked shocked seeing Natasha in Peter's arms, they were sceptical of Anansi whether he can bring Natasha back or not but seeing Natasha in the arms of Peter they looked relieved.

The original Avengers rushed towards them as Peter handed Natasha to Clint.

" you should give her time to rest, she will wake after some time," said Anansi to the Avengers.

" Where's Steve? " asked Bucky as Sam nodded in support.

Anansi just pointed his hand towards the shoreline of the lake. They both can see a figure sitting on a bench.

" Is that? " asked Sam.

" Yes," Bucky said without missing a beat.

" Hey wait up I need to greet popsicles too," said Tony and Thor nodded.

" ok, then I will take her to the infirmary for rest," said Hawkeye as he walked away towards the compound with Bruce following him.

XXXX

AVENGERS COMPOUND

INFIRMARY

Peter stood in front of the infirmary as he looked at the unconscious state of Natasha through the observation window.

" What are you thinking? " asked Anansi as he looked at the younger version of himself. He knows what his totem is thinking and he ln9ws how to help him.

" Anansi I-I, I don't how people can sacrifice themselves? Like miss Romanoff did, what she had been thinking in her last moments? When I was being dusted on Titan, I had felt my death. I was scared, I don't want or wanted to die but she just sacrificed herself. Does this make me a coward? " asked Peter as he looked at Anansi for answers.

" No, fear is a good thing. It makes you human but it is upon you what you do with the fear. If fear consumes you, you become a coward but if you do not let it consume you, you gain strength and will to keep fighting. Are you going to let it consume you or are you going to overcome it? The choice is all yours.  " said Anansi as he too observed Natasha.

" And about sacrifice, She knew she would die but she had prioritized the life of the universe instead of her. She sacrificed her life so you and the others in the universe can live. So was the sacrifice Tony going to make, he would have died by using the stones. So that his family and you all could live. I wish I had Tony like this in my universe. " said Anansi, Peter listened to every word he said.

" I am afraid to lose because everyone's expectation comes to me whenever I wear that suit. people look at me like I am an Avenger and can save them all but I do not know if I can. At first, I thought being an Avenger would be cool and I will be recognised by people but this is such a heavy burden. Look at her she sacrificed herself and I know that with a smile on her face. Do you think I ever can? " said Peter as he started ahead and kept looking at Natasha's unconscious figure.

" Life is war Peter and each and everyone one of us are fighting in it. In a war one side wins, they are called victors and the other side are called warriors, they are not losers. Even if you lose in life the only thing it matters is how hard and best did you fight in it. You will be called a Warrior, not a loser, you only will be a loser or a coward if you do not give your best. " said Anansi as he laid his hand over peter's shoulder.