Chaos

KAMAR TAJ

" Wanda? " asked peter confused.

" yes her, her chaos magic is going out of control day by day. She is becoming a danger to reality. I've contained her magic with a force field I had set up but now it's weakening. " informed Dr Strange.

" what caused this now? And I thought realities existence depends on the centre? " asked Peter worriedly, he knew first hand what happens if Wanda loses her sanity he had faced the consequences in the house of M.

And he also felt worried for her as a team member and now he got his memories back, his former love.

" After hearing the news of your death she was unconscious for a day then she up and vanished without informing anyone. I tracked her to deserted mountains and forests and I don't know what caused her lapse in her sanity." Said Dr strange.

" as for endangerment of reality, she is the Avatar of chaos. When the centre of the web dies the whole multiverse collapses instantly if the death is not weaved in the web. But she being the avatar of chaos the whole world becomes chaotic and starts to die slowly, everything becomes poisoned with chaos, there is death and destruction everywhere" explained Dr strange.

" in short term, you are instant death and she is slow poison," said Dr strange.

" ok I get it, how can I help you doc?" Asked Peter, he doesn't want the world to fall into chaos because the people he loves live in it along with innocent people, so he's ready to bear this great responsibility.

" But doc I don't know if I will be able to go to the far end," said Peter solemnly, how can the hand that held lovingly and securely ever can kill the same person.

" it will not come to that don't worry, we can still save her. We just need to bind her magic momentarily and fill her with tantric energy so it can balance get chaos magic out. In this you could help me, you are ordered to her chaos. If you can fill her with some of your magic this still can work out" said Dr Strange.

" and I need to train her" sighed Dr strange as he rubbed his forehead.

He created a portal to her location,
" now let's go"

WITH WANDA

Wanda was sitting in her bedroom in the cabin. She was staring aimlessly, deep in thoughts in her broken mind.
Suddenly she heard knocking on her main door, she moved towards the main door and opened it to see a familiar man standing in front of her door with a loving smile.

" Honey, I'm home!" Said Peter lovingly.

Wanda looked at him longingly and gave him a sad smile. Peter dipped in to kiss her. As their lips were about to connect he disappeared in red smoke.

She desperately tried to catch the most then she suddenly heard a voice inside from the kitchen.

" Honey who was at the door? " said a voice.

She rushed into the kitchen and saw Peter cooking in the kitchen wearing a ' kiss the chef ' apron. He looked at her lovingly and said,

" Wanda dear, I made my aunts special wheat cakes, now have a taste dear"

He hands her a plate full of wheat cakes, she clutched the plate tightly and stared at the cakes.

She lifted her face to look at him only to find a floating red mist in place of Peter and she was grasping nothing as the plate with cakes fade away too.

She rushed to the bathroom to wash her face only to come face to face with a half-naked Peter wearing a towel below his waist. His body was glistening with water droplets as he came fresh out of the shower.